British Speedway Forum

Does anyone have any further information on the date or venue of this meeting??

QUOTE (sean b @ Aug 30 2008, 12:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if boston have there top four they should walk i TBH

Ha ha ha you reckon I think weymuff or plymuff might have a little say in to where the trophy will end up

Ha ha ha you reckon I think weymuff or plymuff might have a little say in to where the trophy will end up

yh i do lambert and haines are top class second string in prem league, darcy ward is an amazing talent and rolph aint a bad rider

You obviously don't keep an eye on other teams :rolleyes:

Plymouth have 2 ex PL riders as well as current PL riders in their team...

You obviously don't keep an eye on other teams :rolleyes:

Plymouth have 2 ex PL riders as well as current PL riders in their team...

Hmm, how about a CL 4TT won by a team WITHOUT any PL riders..?? :unsure:

No, I thought not!!!!! :wink:

I see the Mods have struck again, destroying a thread by totally unnecessarily shifting it!! :shock:

You see, people who are interested in the Conference, go to the Conference section...: where this thread (rightly) began and elicted nine postings over its first two days.

Not content with leaving this where those interested wanted it, the Mods moved it to this backwater and no-one's posted on it since...!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by Parsloes 1928 nearly

I see the Mods have struck again, destroying a thread by totally unnecessarily shifting it!! :shock:

You see, people who are interested in the Conference, go to the Conference section...: where this thread (rightly) began and elicted nine postings over its first two days.

Not content with leaving this where those interested wanted it, the Mods moved it to this backwater and no-one's posted on it since...!!! :rolleyes:

Totally agree P1928n.

If you hadn't found it and commented I would never have found it. If anyone EL or PL had posted inbetween times it would probably have been lost forever :mad:

Have to agree with you.

Why cant the BSPA events for the individual leagues be in the top part of their respective sections, where we have the team line ups grade etc? It would only be three more threads after all!

Have to agree with you.

Why cant the BSPA events for the individual leagues be in the top part of their respective sections, where we have the team line ups grade etc? It would only be three more threads after all!

Absolutely!! :approve:

It wouldn't be so bad if the section was headed "Shared Events" which, though a rather clumsy technical term, is at least one generally recognised as comprising events like the CL Pairs and CL Fours etc.

But no, the section's headed up "Testimonials & Indivs & Shared Events".. :shock:

Why that order? :unsure: Indeed, why combine these disparate things at all... :rolleyes:

Actually people are only interested in 'Testimonials' when it's for a rider they care about or have an interest in; and so I'd respectfully suggest when such (relatively rare) events ain't happening, few would be looking under a heading of "Testimonials".

Individual meetings are few and far between these days too...: and have never had huge appeal.

So really to 'hide' away important meetings (important for the fans of the respective divisions) like the CL Fours etc. in this section defies logic and is just plain daft...!!! :rolleyes:

Edited by Parsloes 1928 nearly

Absolutely!!

It wouldn't be so bad if the section was headed "Shared Events" which, though a rather clumsy technical term, is at least one generally recognised as comprising events like the CL Pairs and CL Fours etc.

But no, the section's headed up "Testimonials & Indivs & Shared Events"..

Why that order? Indeed, why combine these disparate things at all... :rolleyes:

Actually people are only interested in 'Testimonials' when it's for a rider they care about or have an interest in; and so I'd respectfully suggest when such (relatively rare) events ain't happening, few would be looking under a heading of "Testimonials".

Individual meetings are few and far between these days too...: and have never had huge appeal.

So really to 'hide' away important meetings (important for the fans of the respective divisions) like the CL Fours etc. in this section defies logic and is just plain daft...!!! :rolleyes:

Stop whining Parsnips old fruit - and get on with decorating your loo! :wink: