British Speedway Forum
Bezza

Italian Gp, Lonigo - 27 September 2008

A bit of Google translate on this story.....

Google translate

I already did that! 3 minutes before you :P

I guess it means he can claim at a later date that he'd have qualified if it wasn't for missing a round.

I guess it means he can claim at a later date that he'd have qualified if it wasn't for missing a round.

What a stupid post .

What a stupid post .

We'll see, in a few weeks time when everyone is saying Harris deserves a nomination because he missed a round.

Better live stream HERE

As you don't have to download any daft applications to get it...

Showing rugby at mo' but will be doing the speedway from 7.15pm UK time

xx

Better live stream HERE

As you don't have to download any daft applications to get it...

Showing rugby at mo' but will be doing the speedway from 7.15pm UK time

xx

Sopcast is most definately not a "daft application" :wink:

Ooops sorry!!!

Tis just when I'm at work I can seek on to JustinTV without anyone being any the wiser.......

..... apart from when I yelp when Adams is winning!!!

:lol: :lol:

Betting sites have removed him and replaced him with Carpanese

Which betting sites?. The ones i just checked have Chris Harris stilll riding. Please let us know which ones.

hi guys,anyone know if hans ridin tonight cous his odds have bin suspended :unsure:

http://www.skybet.com/skybet?action=GoEvEv&id=11446057

No he missed the Cov match Thursday.He deffo needs the points if wanna keep 5th.xxx

Not sure whether odds suspended might just mean they are being reassesssed???. Only i notice that on the site you refer to Holta's odds are also suspended, but both he and Harris have their race by race odds still available.

A link to a news report and photograph of his crash in practice

Chris Harrris Crashes In Practice

However, by the wording it would seem as if it is an automatically translated report. I know from a previous link i have given on here for a webpage translation site that when an article refers to a 'pilot' (lol) instead of a rider, it tends to be translated from italian. This article states that he has had no effects and will ride. But, if betting sites have him no longer listed i would go for their version.

With just an hour or so to go one would think official sites such as the SGP Worldspeedway.tv, Sky Sports and the riders own site would have news about his articipation and indeed the incident of the crash itself, however nada on them all.

At the moment it would appear Andersen, Harris and Holta are as the above report all riding?. Until someone can post definite confirmation to the contrary, one presumes they are?.

Yes Bomber went off on a stretcher into an ambulance at yesterdays practice..I had a text around 45 mins ago that his mechanics were packing his bikes away from the pits..so I think there was an intention for him to race today..maybe a late decision..

Am trying to put a bet on Hans..... :cry:

Did AJ earlier, but didn't put the bet on Hans, as wanted to check he was def riding after being ill the other night !

Now it won't let me do it...... aaarrghhh !! :mad:

Edited by zonkers