British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Parsloes 1928 nearly

Gary O’hare

Nice to hear from you no chance of a comeback we need any help we can get at Stoke ,hope to see you a mr Collin's meeting later this month :lol:

Hmm, "later this month"..?? :blink: Actually THIS Saturday!!! :wink:

i always remember his ride in 1989,it was against stoke and gary had broken his foot earlier in the meeting,long eaton were in front by 3 points going into the last heat,stoke had louis carr and eric monaghan in the race,so i was confident stoke would get the 5 .1 they needed,even more confident when o hare had to be carried onto his machine,but to my horror gary won the race,with a broken foot.

Edited by burton

Guest Ashie Smashy
i always remember his ride in 1989,it was against stoke and gary had broken his foot earlier in the meeting,long eaton were in front by 3 points going into the last heat,stoke had louis carr and eric monaghan in the race,so i was confident stoke would get the 5 .1 they needed,even more confident when o hare had to be carried onto his machine,but to my horror gary won the race,with a broken foot.

Classic, Brilliant ride. Gary was a LE match winner on so many occasions.