British Speedway Forum

The point is if he got race fit he could do a good job.

Don't be so stupid. We can't afford to indulge anybody if we want to be taken seriously.

Edited by srbramble

Never in a Million years :wink: Just be another Bowen IMO :wink:

Luke put over a point and a half on his average this year. If all the other Rockets had done that we'd have won the league.

Luke put over a point and a half on his average this year. If all the other Rockets had done that we'd have won the league.

And if Luke had scored @ more of the away tracks we'd have won the league, if Luke had scored away @ KL in the Play offs we'd have been through even without Stefan

And if Luke had scored @ more of the away tracks we'd have won the league, if Luke had scored away @ KL in the Play offs we'd have been through even without Stefan

A lot of if's there. If my auntie had balls ...you know how the rest goes ;)

Don't be so stupid. We can't afford to indulge anybody if we want to be taken seriously.

I didnt say he's do a good job for the rockets. Just that he could do a good job. There are some teams that would have him if he was race fit.

I didnt say he's do a good job for the rockets. Just that he could do a good job. There are some teams that would have him if he was race fit.

Maybe Cobras??? Conference league at best, guys come on. Wich teams are you thinking cause i dont think any PL team would take that gammble. lets be honest and serious for a minute please. I have seen some crazy things on this forum from time to time, but that just takes first prize.

Maybe Cobras??? Conference league at best, guys come on. Wich teams are you thinking cause i dont think any PL team would take that gammble. lets be honest and serious for a minute please. I have seen some crazy things on this forum from time to time, but that just takes first prize.

I'll wager that those leathers are right back where they were a couple of weeks ago, back in a cardboard box in the attic.

I'll wager that those leathers are right back where they were a couple of weeks ago, back in a cardboard box in the attic.

How much?

Or being measured up to make a set of blue and yellow Kevlars? :unsure:

I dont think he could be a 10 point premier league man.. But I believe from what I saw last Saturday that he would be a decent enough reserve. Could well be rose tinted glasses though, as he was one of the first riders I ever watched at Rye!

The main point is, it's so sad he wasted all those years because he was an unbelievable talent.