British Speedway Forum

Sorry to interpupt this postie love-in - shouldnt you just say it in a letter!!! :lol:

LMAO

Pfft :angry:

Enjoy the sorting mail :wink::approve:

:lol: Not much chance of that :cry:

I have a question and as there are those that seem to know when the Promoters were offered the January date Im sure they will have this answer too.

Were other months also offered when offering the January date to promoters?

As I understand it, one meeting a month is licenced by the BSPA in the closed season.

At the moment that appears to be Brighton in December and Telford in February (unless anyone can confirm Telford is still on - but no one seems to know!!)

I wouldnt expect the December date to be taken up but wonder why the February date was not discussed as a good alternative (if indeed it was offered).

It would have saved an awful lot of bad blood and probably from Pooles point of view, if they want the big boys to attend they may have had more opportunity to get them back in the Country for this.

So - my question again - was it just the NYC date offered or where there more? And if only the NYC date why?