British Speedway Forum
Kermit

Travel Between Wroclaw And Leszno

We are looking at heading over to the gp in May and the only thing putting us off is the travel between the two cities, what are my options like train is it possible to get back to wroclaw after the gp, or is it a taxi job and how much is it?

It will be our first venture to poland so we are in need of much help as possible.

Thanks

Check the Polrail site

Trains from Leszno to Wroclaw after the GP at 2356 arr 0135 or 0300 arr 0432.

Rico :rolleyes:

Hi Kermit, We went from Bristol to Wroclaw last year, at Wroclaw airport had a taxi to the train station it was easy to get a train I think they were very hour. Mateusz advised us before hand thankfully, he and Rico are very helpfull guys on the forum. We did stay over night in Leszno so could not say how easy it would be to get a train back after the GP. Leszno is not as good as Wrclaw or Poznan for clubs and such but alright for late drinking and food, that's what we found anyway. Will be envious of your trip as we won't be able to make it this year.

Hi Kermit, We went from Bristol to Wroclaw last year, at Wroclaw airport had a taxi to the train station it was easy to get a train I think they were very hour. Mateusz advised us before hand thankfully, he and Rico are very helpfull guys on the forum. We did stay over night in Leszno so could not say how easy it would be to get a train back after the GP. Leszno is not as good as Wrclaw or Poznan for clubs and such but alright for late drinking and food, that's what we found anyway. Will be envious of your trip as we won't be able to make it this year.

hi everyone help needed please

we too are heading to leszno for the gp in may with flights from london stansted staying in wroclaw on friday and sunday taking in the league meeting against torun, however after succesfully finding accomodation in wroclaw on friday and sunday nights i am struggling to find somewhere to stay in leszno on the saturday after the gp and would be most grateful if anyone had any ideas of anywhere to stay, otherwise it looks like we are heading back to wroclaw after the gp on the train

Edited by dazzawoki

We have always hired a car and found it ok, as long as you have a sat nav it (Leszno) is easy to get to and you can come and go as you please.

The main drag from from Wroclaw to Leszno and back is like an A road so not very quick, it's about 60 miles away if memory serves me right but took about 1 hour 25 mins.