British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
WimbledonDon

Karl Harris

Being a big fan of Karls, i want to wish him all the best of luck in the '09 season as well all know the Hydrex bike isn't the best... but when he left - its gets bloody semi factory backing... bloody karma for ya... then onto of that he gets the worst luck anyone could have in one year! I feel that if he didn't get knocked the F*** out at (i think it was Thruxton - real bad memory or was it oulton) he would have not done that bad... Karl was ment to stay with Rob Mac - he had signed a contract but obviously that had been terminated oh well... Karl is back with the Hydrex a team with a good bike and good management and is familiar with the Honda (although its a new CBR) and the Hydrex lads i feel he could have a very good year, with not as much competition as last year with the top load of lads off to WSBK i feel this has got to be a top 5 year for Karl, perhaps even top 3... HE'S JUST GOTTA DO IT! And also no dukes i feel dominance is gone tbh! HM Plant aren't exactly top anymore with them only running 1 bike per rider this year but the field has also strengthend in some aspects like Brookes & Richards joining etc!

probably oulton park :unsure: --- that's been the scene of some nasty crashes in recent seasons. Think there was a big crash there in 07, where one of the riders died later in hospital. This is British Superbikes I assume your discussing in this post? :unsure:

*EDIT* having just checked it out:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport...kes/7360942.stm

was indeed at Thruxton.

Edited by chris26

Is he still with Orville? :blink:

probably oulton park :unsure: --- that's been the scene of some nasty crashes in recent seasons. Think there was a big crash there in 07, where one of the riders died later in hospital. This is British Superbikes I assume your discussing in this post? :unsure:

*EDIT* having just checked it out:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport...kes/7360942.stm

was indeed at Thruxton.

What a best friend Haslam is ehy :lol::wink:

Takes Harris' maiden win away from him on the last lap at Croft... then really psycologically (sp) ended his season by taking out Sykesy :wink:

is haslam in british superbikes this season? or has made the switch to the world series? :unsure:

is haslam in british superbikes this season? or has made the switch to the world series? :unsure:

Leon's racing in the WSBK this season for the Stiggy Motorsport Team on a Fireblade.

Shakey Byrne topped the time sheet at the end of the three day test in Portugal last weekend,

so it's looking good for us Brits this season. :approve:

Leon's racing in the WSBK this season for the Stiggy Motorsport Team on a Fireblade.

Shakey Byrne topped the time sheet at the end of the three day test in Portugal last weekend,

so it's looking good for us Brits this season. :approve:

About time really I though WSBK was pitifully poor last year hopefully the BSB boys will liven it up a bit ... save the batteries a bit in my sky+ whizzing through each race at 30x :lol: