British Speedway Forum

Could be a wee niche in the market for a shuttle service if someone has the time and means.

Edited by Snyper1010

Stoaty sit down and chill. Did i say an NL meeting CANNOT be more exciting than any other meeting? NO i didnt i said that the NL meeting at Newport on the 26th will not be more exciting than the PL Pairs. I also replied to someones post who said the NL meeting will be the most exciting meeting of the weekend. You could accuse them of not knowing anything about speedway. Now if your quite finished jumping to conclusions and running your gob we can get back on topic.

Er, this is what you posted:

Ok now you are being silly. There is no way the NL meeting is going to be the most exciting from the weekend of speedway.

So perhaps you could run past again exactly what you DID mean then..??!!! :unsure::blink:

i said THE national league meeting not A national league meeting. Now since the talk was of the Newport NL meeting im sure even you can determine thats the meeting i was referring to. If you read back you will see someone said that the NL meeting is likely to be the most exciting out of the Paurs/GP/Open That is where my comment came from and was directed.

Edited by Snyper1010

i said THE national league meeting not A national league meeting. Now since the talk was of the Newport NL meeting im sure even you can determine thats the meeting i was referring to. If you read back you will see someone said that the NL meeting is likely to be the most exciting out of the Paurs/GP/Open That is where my comment came from and was directed.

Hmm, so you're back to your original line that no way could the NL meeting be the most exciting meeting that weekend.. :blink:

You're entitled to your opinion and all things considered you're likely to be right; but can I suggest that you just stick to that opinion rather than trying - in an orgy of double negatives!! :shock: - to say that ,er, maybe you didn't actually say that..!! :blink::rolleyes:

Parloes look at what i said and what Stoaty said. Stoaty is making out i said that a NL meeting will never be more exciting than anyother meeting. My point being it will not be more exciting than the Pairs and definitely wont be the most exciting of the weekend.

To get back to the topic --- added to the list of riders are two young Swedes , Jonas Andersson (19) + Robert Henderson (21) and Edinburgh / Swindon's Ryan Fisher.

Full line-up to follow asap.

Guest thetiger2799

How can people judge what meeting will be the most exciting when they have not even happened yet....

Many a time you go to a meeting thinking "With all these top class riders this is sure to be a cracker" Then it turns out to be a big damp squid.

The Pairs may be the best meeting of the season, however it may also be the worst speedway meeting known to man.

Also the NL meeting may turn out to provide some of the most breathtaking overtaking ever witnessed at a speedway meeting, or it might produce 14 riders struggling to get around the track at any speed.

We simply don't know until we go.

I will be at the pairs at Somerset simply because my team are there riding. (I am sure that will be the deciding aspect for most fans)

Anyway, for all the people going to the NL meeting I hope it turns out to be a cracker and it is a great warm up for the weekends action at Cardiff.

Its just like when people predict a score TheTiger you cant possibly know as it hasnt been run but you have a guess using the line up and the track. That is what i have done here.

Did i say an NL meeting CANNOT be more exciting than any other meeting? NO i didnt i said that the NL meeting at Newport on the 26th will not be more exciting than the PL Pairs.

Which implies that an NL meeting cannot be as exciting. As others have stated any level of racing can produce an exciting meeting, just as any level can be dull. And to confidently predict how exciting a meeting will be is pointless.

I also replied to someones post who said the NL meeting will be the most exciting meeting of the weekend. You could accuse them of not knowing anything about speedway. Now if your quite finished jumping to conclusions and running your gob we can get back on topic.

Yes, let's get back to the topic.

Take it they havent heard of buses in Wales.

This thread is about the Welsh Open. Buses are down the hall on the right.

It doesnt imply that at all. If i wanted that to be my point i would clearly say "a NL meeting could never be as exciting as anyother meeting" But i didnt what i said was that i dont think the Newport NL meeting will be the most exciting of the weekend.

Snyper you clearly dont have a clue what your on about, you have probably not even been to QM, so who are you to judge?

I sincerly hope your not stood anywhere near us at the pairs

If people wish to go to the NL meet rather than the pairs, thats their choice. Who are you to judge or whine about bus stops?

And before you start ive been to Newport twice since the Bears came back in 06, you could probably get a canoe ride closer to the stadium than a bus stop.

So stop bleating!