British Speedway Forum

OH YES WE CAN FIT HIM IN

doesnt that make you wrong ??????????????? :lol:

Nope :lol:

Whats the weather for thursday? Half tempted to come over for this one support the cumbrian lads and have a parmo, take me back to my uni days.

Parmo eh, cant fault ya

Early weather forecast says slight rain early on

I'm looking forward to seeing Stu v Arlo and Benji. He certainly looks good after the meetings, although His times are about 2 seconds slower (unofficialy)than the reserve races at Newcsatle and the STeMP it is very different going round by yourself to racing against 3 other riders.

I'm looking forward to seeing Stu v Arlo and Benji. He certainly looks good after the meetings, although His times are about 2 seconds slower (unofficialy)than the reserve races at Newcsatle and the STeMP it is very different going round by yourself to racing against 3 other riders.

Stuey has been racing against 3 other riders on a saturday down at scunthorpe. when i was down there he was winning by half a lap each race.

funny that as when we had the rain the other week and got beat at home by edinburgh he came out after the meeting and was doing better lap times than our riders in the origonal meeting and as spike says hes already been out in competition at scunthorpe and got a first place trophy

Well the proof will be in the pudding, time to sort the men from the boys!

im sure your gay as youve got a thing about talking men and boys all the time :wink:

I am aware that Stu is doing well at Scunthorpe, how ever these are amateur meetings and are of a lower standard than P.L. meetings. I as I have said am looking forward to see how Stu can do racing against NL/PL standard riders and then we'll get a better idea of where Stu is on his come back trail, I am delighted to see Stu riding again and hope he is sucsessful. As to Stu doing better times that the other than team riders v Edinburgh if you remember there was a down pour after ht 9 so by the time Stu came out the track was probably in better condition than it was at any time in the meeting.

I guess today is the only chance those 12 will get to be the stars of tomorrow.

Edited by MattyHart

I am aware that Stu is doing well at Scunthorpe, how ever these are amateur meetings and are of a lower standard than P.L. meetings. I as I have said am looking forward to see how Stu can do racing against NL/PL standard riders and then we'll get a better idea of where Stu is on his come back trail, I am delighted to see Stu riding again and hope he is sucsessful. As to Stu doing better times that the other than team riders v Edinburgh if you remember there was a down pour after ht 9 so by the time Stu came out the track was probably in better condition than it was at any time in the meeting.

and if you look at your programme times from heat 9 onwards youll see how slow they were right up till the meeting finished, not picking at what your saying but ever since hes been practicing at the stmp stu asked me to time him on every heat so i know that his times have been right on the pace.

and if you look at your programme times from heat 9 onwards youll see how slow they were right up till the meeting finished, not picking at what your saying but ever since hes been practicing at the stmp stu asked me to time him on every heat so i know that his times have been right on the pace.

Lets judge when he is in a proper premier league meeting mark. going round on your own is a hell of alot different.

Lets see what tomorrow brings apart from rain.

Good luck to the two Hornets , Shelby Rutherford and the new IOW track record holder Grant Tregoning at Redcar tonight. FEEL THE STING!!! :wink:

whats the weather like in 'sunny' middlesbrough?

Just had a downpour near the track but sun is out at the moment and skys quite clear