British Speedway Forum

Guest Ashie Smashy

I am Skyless is it online anywhere?

Guest Ashie Smashy

Thanks Sotonian, just moved from the Midlands to your neck of the woods so not been able to sort Sky out yet. Appreciated.

Talk about handbags! Got a boxing match on the side :lol::P

On a serious note though, Emil has shown to millions of people around the world and the fans in the stadium that he has a lot of growing up til to do. Ashley Holloway as well, what a pillock. Thinking he can throw his weight about like a heavyweight boxer, to$$er.

Guest Ashie Smashy
Ashley Holloway as well, what a pillock. Thinking he can throw his weight about like a heavyweight boxer, to$$er.

Who is he? I saw him interviewed on the last GP and he did come across a little bit....eer well arrogant or opinionated.

totally agree with you Chris26,if he wants to race with the big boys then he got to GROW UP as have his pit boys. And get ready to face more hard but fair races against him and not to throw a tantrum if he have bad night,or i cant see his career going to far,which isnt what i want to see

Emil has totally let himself down!!!!!!

Who is he? I saw him interviewed on the last GP and he did come across a little bit....eer well arrogant or opinionated.

he's Emils head mechanic

WELL DONE TO JASON well and truely deserved x

Only way Jason will lose this now is if he throws it away. Immaculate from start to finish. Has become one of the good guys over the recent years, not the ginger whinger as he was once known as. Always said hes the best speedway rider on the planet and hes proved it tonight. Still a long way to go but I just cant see where he will drop the points he would have to so that he loses it. Congratulations Jason.

Well done Jason :approve:

Thats the first time i've used the Justin.tv link, must remember that for future reference B)

Awesome performance from Jason tonight, a huge well done. Cometh the hour cometh the man!!!

Talk about handbags! Got a boxing match on the side :lol::P

On a serious note though, Emil has shown to millions of people around the world and the fans in the stadium that he has a lot of growing up til to do. Ashley Holloway as well, what a pillock. Thinking he can throw his weight about like a heavyweight boxer, to$$er.

Totally agree with you Chris26, Emil does have a lot of growing up to do, but with Ashley Holloway as part of his team, what hope has he got, Hollaway is a disgrace to speedway !!!!

This should not over shadow a brillant display by Jason Crump, Very Well Done.

Mr.K

I really enjoyed this meeting, at last we have a decent track unlike the farce of a track we had last year. Gutted I didnt go, wish I had have now. There seemed to be less crashes but better racing this year and No one can complain about the winner Jason Crump was brilliant.

I think the main talking point has to be the Nicholls/Sayfudtinov punch up. I couldnt belive the reaction of Emil, on the biggest stage of our sport he has to show it like that. I dont excuse Scott Nicholls one bit, he shouldnt have reacted like that especially when Ashley Holloway barged him aswell. Nicholls didnt do anything wrong in the race, it was just hard racing. I saw Derek Sneddon fence Richard Sweetman last week and even that didnt end up in a punch up. How hard a rider is Emil, if he dishes it out he should learn how to take it. Hes just a joke, I dont care how talented a rider he is i wont cheer for that prat now. :angry:

Another incident was the Andersen/Pedersen one, Im no fan of Nicki but excluding him was a complete joke. I thought it should have been all 3 back, even if he thought Hans had drifted off his line into Nicki's then fair enough, but to exclude Nicki was just bonkers. The Harris one was right, he touched Hans Hans went down a bit easy but it was contact none the less. There was some great racing, the heat when Scotty and AJ had a great battle was good and I though the semi when Gollob/Ulamek and Lindgren were close for a time, many other heats aswell.

Good showing from Bomber, better from Scott compared to Rubbish hes served us in previous rounds. Kennett did okay but faded later, pity Tai didnt get a ride.

All in all I enjoyed this, Skys coverage was excellent I couldnt fault them they even stayed untill after the fireworks display. Still not convinced about Charlie Webster, but impressed with Keith (forgot his second name/presenter), I just wish Mark Loram would smile. :lol:

Bring on Next year, im 100% going Well done to Crump

Edited by Brummie Kev

I really enjoyed this meeting, at last we have a decent track unlike the farce of a track we had last year. Gutted I didnt go, wish I had have now. There seemed to be less crashes but better racing this year and No one can complain about the winner Jason Crump was brilliant.

I think the main talking point has to be the Nicholls/Sayfudtinov punch up. I couldnt belive the reaction of Emil, on the biggest stage of our sport he has to show it like that. I dont excuse Scott Nicholls one bit, he shouldnt have reacted like that especially when Ashley Holloway barged him aswell. Nicholls didnt do anything wrong in the race, it was just hard racing. I saw Derek Sneddon fence Richard Sweetman last week and even that didnt end up in a punch up. How hard a rider is Emil, if he dishes it out he should learn how to take it. Hes just a joke, I dont care how talented a rider he is i wont cheer for that prat now. :angry:

Another incident was the Andersen/Pedersen one, Im no fan of Nicki but excluding him was a complete joke. I thought it should have been all 3 back, even if he thought Hans had drifted off his line into Nicki's then fair enough, but to exclude Nicki was just bonkers. The Harris one was right, he touched Hans Hans went down a bit easy but it was contact none the less. There was some great racing, the heat when Scotty and AJ had a great battle was good and I though the semi when Gollob/Ulamek and Lindgren were close for a time, many other heats aswell.

Good showing from Bomber, better from Scott compared to Rubbish hes served us in previous rounds. Kennett did okay but faded later, pity Tai didnt get a ride.

All in all I enjoyed this, Skys coverage was excellent I couldnt fault them they even stayed untill after the fireworks display. Still not convinced about Charlie Webster, but impressed with Keith (forgot his second name/presenter), I just wish Mark Loram would smile. :lol:

Bring on Next year, im 100% going Well done to Crump

Good Post Kev but with the Harris exclusion I thought it was harsh. Andersen had got out of shape and Bomber just held his line. Andersen went down way, way too easily IMO and the ref could have put all 4 back.

Agree about Charlie Webster though. She got on my nerves tonight and used the word 'buzzing' wayyyyyyyyyy too often.

Had to laugh at Ermolenko calling the FIM a 'Gentlemans Club'.

Gate and go crap. I am here best part of 300 notes lighter and just pissed off with the tosh served up tonight. Beer in the prince of Wales on Mary's street good though.