British Speedway Forum

You're getting old Lt. :D

I loved it all, especially the accordian music as it's played regularly at Coventry. You really must break the habit of a lifetime and come and see us at Brandon then you can have a little dance around the terraces to the music. :P

Janet, i certainly hope you weren't dancing on the coach. :lol::P

Guest sjl
Nobody is asking any of you anti Nicholls people to support or even like the guy. What some of us are asking is that you look at the incident in an objective manner. Pretend both riders are riders you don't know, then look again at the footage. If you still come to the same decision, then fair enough. Just try and look past the anti Nicholls red mist for a change.

What a sensible post :approve: -- I rest my case.

Well,Crumpie was awesome Saturday night,best display I`ve seen from him for a while :approve:

I took my daughter with me this year,it was her first visit to the GP,and she really got into it big time,the bloke sat next to her just looked on in amazement while she was booing Nicki Pedersen :lol:

Sadly,we didn`t get into the PoW this year,the Moose`s daughter was on crutches,and we didn`t fancy picking her up if she was toppled over :lol: ,so we had a quiet few in the Sandringham,the Goat Major,where the Goat Major actually made an appearance :lol: ,and the Cardiff Rugby club,but we did bump into Seb and Pints or Points on our travels.

The only worry for me next year is my daughter wants to go again,and the wife has also mentioned she might turn up as well :shock:

Your darling daughter always has had a big mouth, DB :D Never mind, with a bit of luck, I'll go next year to balance out the male/female ratio for you.

Your darling daughter always has had a big mouth, DB :D Never mind, with a bit of luck, I'll go next year to balance out the male/female ratio for you.

Hope you won`t be wearing a Celtic top if you do go,can`t handle three women screaming their collective heads off....

Hope you won`t be wearing a Celtic top if you do go,can`t handle three women screaming their collective heads off....

Your wife, your daughter and you? I suppose it would constitute noise pollution. :D Mind you, your daughter's enough to count for two people on her own.

Your wife, your daughter and you? I suppose it would constitute noise pollution. :D Mind you, your daughter's enough to count for two people on her own.

Good,I`ll stick you in the middle of the wife and daughter next year,you`ll have tinitus for years after :lol:

Good,I`ll stick you in the middle of the wife and daughter next year,you`ll have tinitus for years after :lol:

Already been there and it's not a pretty place to be. Luckily, I developed callouses on my ears years before.

How's the computer?

Already been there and it's not a pretty place to be. Luckily, I developed callouses on my ears years before.

How's the computer?

Working :rolleyes:

Working :rolleyes:

No rubbish, sherlock. I meant, how is it NOW compared to before after I cleaned it for you. Honestly, there was enough crud in that machine to lay new track at Newport.

No rubbish, sherlock. I meant, how is it NOW compared to before after I cleaned it for you. Honestly, there was enough crud in that machine to lay new track at Newport.

No different to what it was before,now if only you could clean yourself up :wink::P

best comment I had on saturday afternoon cos of my Polish Flag, from an old guy, where the hell is your welsh flag, support your country :rolleyes:

forgot about that welsh rider in the gp....what a nonse whoever that guy was :lol:

Me and my dad had a group of Poles stop us in the street after the meeting to get there pics taken with us cos we had our kilts on :D

Me and my dad had a group of Poles stop us in the street after the meeting to get there pics taken with us cos we had our kilts on :D

I guess your are different to us english folk, even though you should be supporting the english, I mean come on....

:wink: