British Speedway Forum

I had a horrible experience yesterday. I was on the back straight, top tier, and there was about 6 polish guys behind us, god knows how many drinks they had. Anyway, to start off with they were fine.

Then the madness happened.

I felt a small drip on my back, and I thought, ok, that must have been an accident, then I went to get a drink out of my bag, and my bag was soaked, my cousins programme was soaked and out flags were drenched and covered in muck, so we couldn't wave them around.

Then they just spilt more and more all over us. My dad went and told a steward who then had a word with them, but then they took the pee and started again. At around Heat 17, they stopped.

But besides from that, I had a good day out. I just didn't at all feel comfortable getting soaked everytime one of them moved. I said to one of them: "Do you mind, I've been sat here and you have been soaking everywhere." He put his hand up to say sorry, and that it when they calmed down.

My uncle's feet were in a puddle aswell.

Disgraceful.

Adam

Why do we always hear that we should be more tolerant and accomodate the idiots and the drunks, why not a little less tolerant and tell "the minority" that they either behave like civil human beings and respect other people's entitlement to enjoy themselves. If they can't act more civil then I say let's be more intolerant and lock them out.

I think it is time to make alcohol compulsory at Cardiff.

Anyone who is not tanked up and is liable to be a miserable sod who then logs on to an Internet forum a few days later moaning about his/her day out should be excluded from the stadium.

I am sure that I not on my own in getting fed up with having to tolerate these teetotal puritans.

I have absolutely no problem with people drinking at Cardiff. However I do have a problem with the same people who get so drunk that they continually spill their alcohol over everyone else with total disregard and make the stairway like a swimming pool.

If they want to drink then make it that you can only drink in the area where it is served.