British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ajh

Cardiff 2010

Doesnt the meal come before the meeting though? So the real drinking time wont be affect. Pre meeting drinks are a slow social event. The real drinking starts afterwards.

Goodness no....miss the POW meet up for a meal...never! :D

Sorry, the meeting might be great & atmosphere wonderful, but all that Jingoistic flag waving patriotism (be it GB Polish, Swedish, Danish etc) just make me cringe. Also the Sing-Along of "Gland of Grope & Whorey" just makes me cringe even more!!

Or am I just an Anti-social Git???

I really dont mind the flag waving and air horns.

Obviously i dont want someone standing up during a heat but when the rider is on the victory lap etc i am all for it.

What meet up? I missed just about everyone lol

I saw you, but didn't know it was you until I got home and saw a pic of you! (I actually thought to myself at the time it could be you too...)

That happened with seedef too. He had to text Paulco and match the descriptions up. I spoke to him at Newport after he ambushed me on the way back from the snack bar :)

Doesnt the meal come before the meeting though? So the real drinking time wont be affect. Pre meeting drinks are a slow social event. The real drinking starts afterwards.

A visit to Chippy Alley at around 3am is traditional, then stand on the corner opposite the Travelodge and watch the drunks fight it out with the Police at chucking out time

Edited by Shadders

I went to a chippy some where cant remember and then sat on a barrier underneath some traffic lights i had police cars and ambulances flying past me. Strange feeling that was :approve:

Am I being stupid, or is it £35 for a family ticket? :blink:

Well, £19.50 + booking fee...

Am I being stupid, or is it £35 for a family ticket? :blink:

Well, £19.50 + booking fee...

I'm guessing you're got it wrong. No way would 2 adults and 2 kids cost less than the price of 2 adults! It'll be about £90 for a family ticket this year based on the fact it was £87.5 this year, £85 last year, £82.50 the year before...

I'm guessing you're got it wrong. No way would 2 adults and 2 kids cost less than the price of 2 adults! It'll be about £90 for a family ticket this year based on the fact it was £87.5 this year, £85 last year, £82.50 the year before...

It does seem crazy, but it's what it says on the website? :unsure:

Well, I'm stupid as well but it looks to me as if the adults pay £19.50p each and the under 16's pay £16.00p each, making the total price £71, providing they are ordered in the "Family Ticket" box. :unsure:

booked for the first time after realising Ive been missing out. Got £50 tickets-likely to be any good? booked to stay the parc thistle hotel is this a decent enopugh hotel?

What section will you be in? :unsure: There aren't really any bad viewpoints in the Millenium Stadium. Some don't seem keen on the bottom tier, others don't like to be "up in the gods." So it's all a matter of choice. Either way I'm sure you'll have a great time.