British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SpeedwayTShirts

Over The Years Cardiff Entertainment

Would have been nice if she was singing live though ..... It was quite comical when she missed her cue and forgot to start miming.

That was pretty funny :lol:

I think that the entertainment should be someone like Lostprophets etc :)

I think that the entertainment should be someone like Lostprophets etc :)

:wub: I wish!

Tom Jones, he should help fill the Stadium!! Failing that Shirley Bassey!! Wouldnt get in the Speedway for the Local,s come on BSG you know it would work. Or could we go for the Manic Street Preachers, now they would bring an audience of brand new young fans aho had never seen speedway and the Millenium would be a sell out.

Just wondering, whats capacity crowd with the track in???

I think they should book a big name act but only release the name of the artist on the local radio stations on the day I would say if could get Stereophonics or Tom Jones you could add 20,000 on the gate i remember when Radio 1 arranged a secret gig in Leeds with Oasis only announced the location and artist on the day and tehy had 25,000 turn up

Tom Jones, he should help fill the Stadium!! Failing that Shirley Bassey!! Wouldnt get in the Speedway for the Local,s come on BSG you know it would work. Or could we go for the Manic Street Preachers, now they would bring an audience of brand new young fans aho had never seen speedway and the Millenium would be a sell out.
Do you want a pop concert or a speedway meeting? Thing is, if you have a top band there, it'll up the cost or the place will sell out and us speedway fans will be forced out.

Just wondering, whats capacity crowd with the track in???

Well my vote would have to be the one and only STATUS QUO , they ripped up glasto festival last week even with there midday slot got the party rockin .

They have a nice 1 hr set they use for the racecourse gigs they do around the country so gets the party started in style and they can play live as well :)

Absolutely spot on, been saying the same for ages.