British Speedway Forum
tigerowl

Speedway A To Z Part 2

Just for information, the second CD in the series covering the complete A to Z of post-war British League speedway riders is now available.

The disc covers every rider who made his debut in British speedway between 1950 and 1959 and includes such greats as Mauger, Fundin, Briggs and Moore as well as every rider to have competed in Southern Area League racing.

The disc has a biography of every rider, full year by year stats and is packed with photos from the collection of John Somerville.

It is priced at £9.99 including free worldwide postage and is available by cheque from

V.M. Jackson

11 Crescent Road,

Sheffield,

S7 1HJ

see www.speedwayatoz.co.uk for more details

Matt

Just for information, the second CD in the series covering the complete A to Z of post-war British League speedway riders is now available.

The disc covers every rider who made his debut in British speedway between 1950 and 1959 and includes such greats as Mauger, Fundin, Briggs and Moore as well as every rider to have competed in Southern Area League racing.

The disc has a biography of every rider, full year by year stats and is packed with photos from the collection of John Somerville.

It is priced at £9.99 including free worldwide postage and is available by cheque from

V.M. Jackson

11 Crescent Road,

Sheffield,

S7 1HJ

see www.speedwayatoz.co.uk for more details

Matt

Having already bought the 1940's CD I must say that the research must have been very exhaustive because the result is a marvellous collection of Memories. I can only say that I recommend this CD MOST highly. For anyone interested in the History of our Sport - then this is a MUST. I am sure that the 1950's will be just the same. I WILL be purchasing it and will be looking forward to future decades - particularly the 1970's.

Make a GREAT present for Christmas.