British Speedway Forum

The normal admission cost for you and your family would be £48, somits £12 extra, I dont see how you could think this meeting would be included in the cost of your season ticket.

Why not

At present we get 16 league, 1 KO Cup & 1 friendley for £300 thats 18 meetings @ £16 I make that £288. Not to mention already having my money gaining interest for them

I notice the Anniversary meeting at Somerset is free for season ticket holders but in any case the admission costs are a more reasonable £13, £10 and £4 AND the line up includes Hans Andersen, Lee Richardson and Seb Ulamek. Much better value for money imo. Why fleece the supporters to give silly prize money?

I notice the Anniversary meeting at Somerset is free for season ticket holders but in any case the admission costs are a more reasonable £13, £10 and £4 AND the line up includes Hans Andersen, Lee Richardson and Seb Ulamek. Much better value for money imo. Why fleece the supporters to give silly prize money?

Probably they are looking to make a profit, then they'll pay some tax, then your husband can be given his unemployment benefit.

Because they want to attract the best field possible. I dont see how anybody cancomplain about it, you either go or you dont.

Sorry I take it all back its worth £20 to see Nickki

:lol:

NICKI P :approve:

Probably they are looking to make a profit, then they'll pay some tax, then your husband can be given his unemployment benefit.

Thank you for the basic economics lesson. Perhaps they should put their prices up even more so they can make even more profit to pay my husbands unemployment benefit! I seem to remember supply and demand being involved somewhere.

Emil, AJ and Greg will be there apparently....

Emil, AJ and Greg will be there apparently....

apparently doesn't cut it, definetly is much better. :wink:

If Emil turns up it will be a major catch and I believe would bring a bumper crowd hopefully Jason will also ride.

It is starting to take shape nicely!

I don't think Crump will ride due to fitness, although I could be wrong, lets wait until they're announced :D

World Champion Jason Crump is now also a definite starter.

The context of how this meeting was run by Charles Ochilltree made it very important that Jason rode in this meeting.

The addition of the World Champion makes it as bonafide to the context of that history as it can possibly be in modern age speedway. :approve: