British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
T.N.T.

Cardiff Tickets

Yes there is a topic asking if people have recieved theirs yet, but this is different and may help out a few forum members too.

Every year I buy my ticket on the day as there is always some available and wherever you sit the view is fine. However I have in the past also bought tickets off forum members that either can't attend or have a member of their party now cancelled.

Therefore this thread is to help those with Spare tickets get at least some money back and also let people like myself and many more that usually buy them on the day get hold of a ticket that helps others out.

So has anyone got any spare tickets ?

Yes there is a topic asking if people have recieved theirs yet, but this is different and may help out a few forum members too.

Every year I buy my ticket on the day as there is always some available and wherever you sit the view is fine. However I have in the past also bought tickets off forum members that either can't attend or have a member of their party now cancelled.

Therefore this thread is to help those with Spare tickets get at least some money back and also let people like myself and many more that usually buy them on the day get hold of a ticket that helps others out.

So has anyone got any spare tickets ?

Hi

I have four spare ticket any one interested upper back stright £35 will take £30 each

I have 3 tickets left

Edited by posty

I potentially have two tickets for the middle tier close to the pits, very nice seats and a cost price of nearly £90 each. Open to offers if anyone is interested, please pm me.

TWO CARDIFF SGP TICKETS FOR SALE:

Block M4 Row 1. Seats 3 and 4. Excellent view over pits. Paid £78 each. PM if interested or click on the link below for more details from being sold on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Cardiff-Speedway-GP-Tickets-ROW-1-OVER-PITS-x2-/320556956143?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_Tickets_Tickets_LE&hash=item4aa2aef9ef

Edited by purpleowl23

TWO CARDIFF SGP TICKETS FOR SALE:

Block M4 Row 1. Seats 3 and 4. Excellent view over pits. Paid £78 each, looking for 70 ono. PM if interested.

Sent PM .... Included phone number

Wanted two tickets for Cardiff (Middle tier straight) if pos. I have not been able to committ before do to hospital treatment.Send PM if able to help, thanks.

Wanted two tickets for Cardiff (Middle tier straight) if pos. I have not been able to committ before do to hospital treatment.Send PM if able to help, thanks.

Hi i have 2 tickets for sale, i cant go now due to family arrangements

Block M33

Row 1

Seats 11 and 12

Can be sent or collected from my father on the day in cardiff as he is still going, or you can collect them from me in Exeter

My e mail is andrew@well859.freeserve.co.uk

Tickets are in hand with me

Hi i have 2 tickets for sale, i cant go now due to family arrangements

Block M33 - Row 1 - Seats 11 and 12

Can be sent or collected from my father on the day in cardiff

Are these still for sale ?

Anyone has spare tickets, post on here to keep it on one thread