British Speedway Forum
iNikeAguero

Peterborough V Coventry 20/09/10

who's that ???

Batchelor silly :lol:

Its a shame i will not beable to be there tommorrow as off on me holidays

just hope can find a pub to watch it in

going for Panthers 55 Bees 39 just think panthers are a different side at home in the last few weeks and will just have the edge over the 2 legs

;)

Its a shame i will not beable to be there tommorrow as off on me holidays

just hope can find a pub to watch it in

going for Panthers 55 Bees 39 just think panthers are a different side at home in the last few weeks and will just have the edge over the 2 legs

;)

Enjoy your holiday and have a few pints to drown your sorrows B):D

he's usually called worse than that

Thats ok it was not meant as an insult I like him :D

You best to also :lol:

I started last week and still going ... (I was very unhappy) :lol:

I started last week and still going ... (I was very unhappy) :lol:

Well you may need a skin full tommorrow can not see you get close at all . Panthers have a better chance but it is all about the tac rides they could use if 10 down and 12 down . This is the biggest meeting for both sides for many years and i will be cheering them on in a pub ;)

Edited by ozzy panther

Well you may need a skin full tommorrow can not see you get close at all . Panthers have a better chance but it about the tac rides they could used if 10 down and 12 . This is the biggest meeting for both sides for many years . wink.gif

many years, crikey bees we're in the play off's last year Panthers we're last there in 2007, so hardly.

Edited by colincooke

many years, crikey only 3 for Bees & 4 for Panthers so hardly.

So you dont count this a big meetin for the bees :blink: 3 or 4 years is a long time :rolleyes:

Edited by ozzy panther

So you dont count this a big meetin for the bees blink.gif 3 or 4 years is a long time rolleyes.gif

of course it is but it's not as long ago as some seem to think.rolleyes.gif

We got to this stage last season and were put out by Swindon, so its the biggest meeting for us since last year....

Just to let you know if you can't get to the Showground or Wimbourne Road BBC Coventry & Warwickshire are covering both meetings live with WM.It starts at 7-30 and you can find them at www.bbc.co.uk/coventry.

Just quick question to peterbourough fans.its our first time going to peterborough,and was wondering,if its ok to take chairs,or do you have to stand up.thanks .tracy xx

Tracy, Ive seen many people take chairs in and sit on the grassy knoll on the back straight, or there is the grandstand on the home straight, which you can sit in