British Speedway Forum
Robbobee

Coventry V Wolves Ko Cup 2nd Leg 23/9

And now it's gone again ???

It said :

Thursday 23 September 2010

TONIGHT'S KO Cup quarter-final tie against Wolverhampton has been postponed. A new date for the fixture is to be confirmed.

The early decision has been taken to prevent inconvenience with a band of heavy rain making its way up from the South-West, having already reached Gloucester before 1pm, with very high confidence that it will unfortunately be with us for the rest of the day and into the evening.

Is this a poor attempt at a joke?

And now it's gone again ???

It said :

Thursday 23 September 2010

TONIGHT'S KO Cup quarter-final tie against Wolverhampton has been postponed. A new date for the fixture is to be confirmed.

The early decision has been taken to prevent inconvenience with a band of heavy rain making its way up from the South-West, having already reached Gloucester before 1pm, with very high confidence that it will unfortunately be with us for the rest of the day and into the evening.

Message from the Coventry Speedway office.

THIS MEETING IS ON, AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN ON.

As I said in my previous post Chris, you need to sort your PC browser out as you were viewing a page from a month ago.

What you have posted is potentially very damaging to the club. :mad:

Edited by AndyP

Is this a poor attempt at a joke?

No I promise it's not, I'll show u the message on my phone when I get there.

THE MEETING IS DEFINITELY ON !!!!

Message from the Coventry Speedway office.

THIS MEETING ON, AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN ON.

As I said in my previous post Chris, you need to sort your PC browser out as you were viewing a page from a month ago.

What you have posted is potentially very damaging to the club. :mad:

Hence my speedy response to rectify !!!!

Pop up and see me tonight I still have the page open on my phones web browser with today's date at the top, will show u if u like?

Hence my speedy response to rectify !!!!

Pop up and see me tonight I still have the page open on my phones web browser with today's date at the top, will show u if u like?

Well I suggest you sort out your phone browser then.

Sounds like Coventry don't know their Harris from their elbow. It's on it off it's on again. Make your mind up there's people probably about to set off.

Cpventry obviously don't want to race but the rain hasn't come to their rescue. Upset on the cards for Wolves? Coventry could be doing a Peterborrough. If they walk the track shaking their heads Wolves can win this. :D

A six point defeat will be sufficient.

I hope it's on. If we can give Wolves a pasting great than Poole did it'll give us a psychological advanatage ahead of the play-offs.

Or on the flip side we chase your coat tails all the way and sneak a win it will be back in Pooles favour :P

Go Wolves, our last chance of silverware. Swat those pesky Bees. :wink:

Fat approaching October and we are still on the Quarter Finals (last 8) in a competition with 9 teams entered !!

Wolves rode the prelims in April, then mid July fo the 1st leg and have to wait 2 months for he second leg with just 5 weeks left of the season which is now rained off !!

Fat approaching October and we are still on the Quarter Finals (last 8) in a competition with 9 teams entered !!

Wolves rode the prelims in April, then mid July fo the 1st leg and have to wait 2 months for he second leg with just 5 weeks left of the season which is now rained off !!

1st October is the new date for this meeting I believe

1st October is the new date for this meeting I believe

According to the BSPA site the new date is Thursday 30 September

It does doesn' it...

:blink::blink:

http://www.speedwaygb.com/homepage

The date announced at Brandon tonight is Friday 1st October 2010 :rolleyes::blink:

I'd go for the friday, it's our normal race night.

Edited by Jacques

Definitely announced as the 1st at the track tonight. And on our schedule on the Bees website the 1st is listed as a reserved date.