British Speedway Forum
spencebel

Pride Of The Potteries 17/10/2010

Looks like we may now be going up to this. Along with a few American friends icon_smile_wink.gificon_lol.gif

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

Still need a texter...anyone?

Does anyone know the result?

Nicklas Porsing came 4th with 11 point - thats all I know at the moment - will get back asap

Nicklas Porsing came 4th with 11 point - thats all I know at the moment - will get back asap

Barker 15

Poole 12

Wright 10

Complin 3

Facher 8

Posing 11

Burmeister 4

Tomicek 6

Sike 2

Wells 8

Sticky 10

Ker 2

Proctor 11

Schramm 5

Wilkinson 6

Smart 7

Barker 15

Poole 12

Wright 10

Complin 3

Facher 8

Posing 11

Burmeister 4

Tomicek 6

Sike 2

Wells 8

Sticky 10

Ker 2

Proctor 11

Schramm 5

Wilkinson 6

Smart 7

Thank you, much appreciated

Very enjoyable meeting, with Barker having the bit between his teeth. Porsing looks a very good prospect. Good racing too.

Very enjoyable meeting, with Barker having the bit between his teeth. Porsing looks a very good prospect. Good racing too.

I would of expected more than 3 points from Complin

No one was more surprised than me that Lee had a poor night. An excellent racer that rides Stoke very well. It was Porsing that really caught everyones eye. He is after a place in the uk next year and will not be short of offers I'm sure. He say's he is going to ride at Wolverhampton and also Scotland. Will light up the premier next year whoever he rides for. Are Stoke in the hunt; I hope so.

Excellent meeting on a cold night, racing was very good the Dane shows great potential and will brighten up some teams prospects.

Barker showed why he should be Elite, Focused Strong Quick and determined.Fastest time of the season and a true asset to Coventry, Proud to be wearing the Bees Kevlars.

No one was more surprised than me that Lee had a poor night. An excellent racer that rides Stoke very well. It was Porsing that really caught everyones eye. He is after a place in the uk next year and will not be short of offers I'm sure. He say's he is going to ride at Wolverhampton and also Scotland. Will light up the premier next year whoever he rides for. Are Stoke in the hunt; I hope so.

Yes you are right, he will be racing tonight at Wolverhampton, next saturday at Brewick and sunday in Glasgow.

Anyone knows of a track where it is possible he can have some practice in this week???