British Speedway Forum
Guest richtea78

2004 World Cup

Midnight lady, I DO sympathize, really.

I once rode a 250cc motorcycle up the A1 to Powderhall for a Friday Meeting and slept in a bus shelter o/s Berwick on the way back as I was a skint teenager.No journey was as bad as that.

A ggod thing about the South coast is that it is beautiful and there are loads of places to stay for all our continental friends.

Maybe Easyjet'll do an Edinburgh-Bournemouth cheap deal this summer. Or stay with my in-laws near Weymouth!!

Maybe Easyjet'll do an Edinburgh-Bournemouth cheap deal this summer. Or stay with my in-laws near Weymouth!!

Hey that's not a bad idea Boywonder :D Not sure about your inlaws tho :unsure:

Where do you add the extra terracing at Eastbourne? And I said the SHAPE and SIZE of the Eastbourne track not the condition as it is also meer perfect and will undougbtedly be set up 4 us 2 win. I know the Oxford track condition has been bad this year but it rushed.... Coventry was a mistake because I have never seen good racing at Coventry and their track isn't exactly perfect. :mad::approve::P

Well I would expect the extra terracing to continue from the Grand stand straight and join up with that on the fourth bend. It is only a guess on my part but as I said the terracing has been extended during the last two winters. TR may have other plans. As I said I am only guessing. As to the shape before it was changed we had a home advantage. Since we do not. I would be quite happy to see it changed back if I wanted to guarantee a home win every week. :P:wink:

Guest richtea78

Sussex Bulldog - surely its up to Bob Dugard what happens to the stadium as he owns it not TR? I think you are right on the rest though. There might be a big TV down there as well like at the British Champs

Yes the stadium is down to the Dugards. They have added to terracing each year for last two years. I am just guessing that this will be continued. I know they are tackling the toilets block adjacent to the pits.

i ssstilll gotttt aaah, um, ccccar like th.. thhh.. thaat. dddamn the fffuuhrenchh. heh. :neutral:

Guest comet

does anyone know if tickets can be purchased for the final and if so when and where

Thank You richtea78. I can noe book time of work an book hotels. It's good that they've done two in E/bourne and two in Pool that means less driving. he he he.