British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
771neil

Dudley On Tv

Thank's very much i enjoyed watching that and lets hope the heathens have a track of there own in the non too distant future, good luck to all.

Thanks for that :)

Would you be able to do the same for Thursdays programme at 8pm? Us up North have got to settle for Watchdog :(

Thanks for that :)

Would you be able to do the same for Thursdays programme at 8pm? Us up North have got to settle for Watchdog :(

If it ain`t on Freeview in the Midlands,then sadly..no :(

Just a thought,wouldn`t it have been soooo much better had this been shown during the season rather than when it finished?

The woman at the end said it'll be on BBC WM at 8pm on Thursday so you should get it (hopefully!)

If it had been shown during the season it would have clashed with the Sky meeting

If it had been shown during the season it would have clashed with the Sky meeting

Hmm, I think that the point was that non-Speedway folk having seen it during the season might have had interest stirred.

It's generally existing Speedway fans who watch Sky's coverage!!

The woman at the end said it'll be on BBC WM at 8pm on Thursday so you should get it (hopefully!)

I think that refers to a speedway forum taking place in Cradley on Wednesday and played on Thursday

Yep, The BBC WM Speedway Forum is on BBC WM tonight from 8 to 9pm. Listened to the few highlights they showed in the breakfast show this morning and some very encouraging news for Dudley in trying to find a new stadium.

Tony Mole, Nigel Pearson, Peter Adams and Tai Woffinden are on the panel.

Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/bbc_wm

Edited by Brummie Kev

Yep, The BBC WM Speedway Forum is on BBC WM tonight from 8 to 9pm. Listened to the few highlights they showed in the breakfast show this morning and some very encouraging news for Dudley in trying to find a new stadium.

Tony Mole, Nigel Pearson, Peter Adams and Tai Woffinden are on the panel.

Link: http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/bbc_wm

Any truth,Heathens to ride all their matches at Monmore next season(sorry if theres already been a thread).

Any truth,Heathens to ride all their matches at Monmore next season(sorry if theres already been a thread).

Yes I read that in the Heathens section in today Speedway Star apparently Tony Mole offered to a track share again but they want to ride at Monmore on Tuesdays only next season.

Probably best for all parties however I still plan to catch as many Heathens matches as possible if I have a Tuesday evening free. :wink:

Yes I read that in the Heathens section in today Speedway Star apparently Tony Mole offered to a track share again but they want to ride at Monmore on Tuesdays only next season.

Probably best for all parties however I still plan to catch as many Heathens matches as possible if I have a Tuesday evening free. :wink:

What were the crowds,in comparison Kev.

Monmore and Perry Barr.

Monmore crowds are much bigger, so its only sense they race all their matches there next year. I would say the Heathens crowds at Perry Barr were very good but everytime I went to Wolves it seemed packed each time. Didnt get that feeling at the Barr.

Monmore crowds are much bigger, so its only sense they race all their matches there next year. I would say the Heathens crowds at Perry Barr were very good but everytime I went to Wolves it seemed packed each time. Didnt get that feeling at the Barr.

Thanks Kev.

Seems only right i suppose,spend a penny save a pound.

Monmore is so much nearer,for most of the Heathen fans.