British Speedway Forum
TonyMac

Riders You Would Pay To Watch

Favourite by miles since about 25th March 1988 has to be Chris Louis! (Yes, that WAS his first meeting at Waterden Rd - with his unforgettable win over Kenny McKinna!!!) Also Andy Galvin - how good was he to watch around Waterden Road? Moggo of course - never QUITE knew what was going to happen next...! Barry Thomas was always the great entertainer.......

Rick Miller & Tommy Knudsen were good to watch too.......although prefereably not on bikles or wearing helmets!!!! :P

Edited by Robyn1972

Guest Banditsbabe

Would love to see Chris Morton and Peter Collins riding again to bring back memories.

Must agree Rick Miller was one teh best looking guys in speedway!!

Rick Miller.. I had a picture from a newspaper a few years back showing Rick's engine exploding out of the frame of his machine.. Cracking picture, dunno if I can find it now as have moved house recently, but if I do come across it, I will attempt to scan it and post it.

i think rick was a good ambasador for the sport, shame we dont have more like him now...