British Speedway Forum
covlad459

Coventry 99 % Certain To Be In Elite Next Season Acording To Sandu

"banjaxed"

That's only an 8. I got "Banjaxing" for 9.

Is it the numbers round now? Can I have first go with Rachel Riley?

That's only an 8. I got "Banjaxing" for 9.

Is it the numbers round now? Can I have first go with Rachel Riley?

That made me do a lol. Well done!

1) Where's the evidence that a meeting was ever scheduled? The BSF isn't a viable source :lol:

2) I don't know the relevance of this point.

3) They do this every year, I'd be concerned if it was June but it is 20th December.

4) See point one.

p.s It's TrueBee :P

Well SCB told me and he is the forum statto.....if it went down then it probably went down unless your calling him a liar. Don't shoot the messenger. :D

The relevance is put in a simple picture where words about the meeting and what would have come from it been put into it's place. And then send a xmas message disguising all ok.....check me out Miss Marple.

What in an official statement.....ok eyes wide shut. B)

Edited by bazaar3

I've noticed that a few Coventry and Peterborough posters on here seem to be blaming KL for their predicament. I say look closer to home - the reason why you are currently not running is because of the actions of your owners at the AGM. I see KL as the saviours of the EL no matter how many pieces of silver or not they received. With them moving up, it scuppered the plans of two bully boys who thought that they had a strong negotiating position and when this didn't work they resorted to legal threats. I do hope that the BSPA have stood strong and not caved in to their demands - the silence from all sides (bar a crass Seasonal greeting wrapped up as an official statement) is deafening!!

Even if they do return they will be despised by other clubs for what they threatened to do so they will be damned if they do and damned if they don't! Roll on March...

Well SCB told me and he is the forum statto.....if it went down then it probably went down unless your calling him a liar. Don't shoot the messenger. :D

What did I tell you? :blink:

I've noticed that a few Coventry and Peterborough posters on here seem to be blaming KL for their predicament. I say look closer to home - the reason why you are currently not running is because of the actions of your owners at the AGM. I see KL as the saviours of the EL no matter how many pieces of silver or not they received. With them moving up, it scuppered the plans of two bully boys who thought that they had a strong negotiating position and when this didn't work they resorted to legal threats. I do hope that the BSPA have stood strong and not caved in to their demands - the silence from all sides (bar a crass Seasonal greeting wrapped up as an official statement) is deafening!!

Even if they do return they will be despised by other clubs for what they threatened to do so they will be damned if they do and damned if they don't! Roll on March...

i dont know anyone blaming kings lynn

youve very sure of the opinions of all speedway fans, think you will find:

1. its 50/50 anyway

2. i dont care, we could be despised all we want but we dont care what other teams think why should we?

3. again bully boys who are you reffering to there as no one has a clue who is right and who is wrong

What did I tell you? :blink:

You told me yesterday that the BSPA and the Cov promotion were meeting yesterday.....and you said something along the lines of do you think they are meeting to swap cake recipes.

Be truthful now.

What are Sandhu's hotshot lawyers doing? Sitting on their hands? It seems to be taking an inordinate amount of time for them to do anything. Surely they should've served some papers on the BSPA by now? Or is it all just bluster from Brandon? Come on Sandhu, put up or shut up (actually, judging from the lack of news and the desperate clutching of straws by his devotees, it looks like the "shut up" option may have been taken).

You told me yesterday that the BSPA and the Cov promotion were meeting yesterday.....and you said something along the lines of do you think they are meeting to swap cake recipes.

Be truthful now.

Yes, but I made no mention of a press release. In fairness, I just read on here that they were having a meeting, so assume it had come from somewhere official but it seems that amy not be the case. There's been enough little bits of info and suggestions that there probably has been some sort of meeting.

I've noticed that a few Coventry and Peterborough posters on here seem to be blaming KL for their predicament.

Less than a handful and from memory just a couple, one of whom has only recently adopted the Coventry colours and is more usually found at the Noodle King in Swindon.

Less than a handful and from memory just a couple, one of whom has only recently adopted the Coventry colours and is more usually found at the Noodle King in Swindon.

Never blame them at all ..i said that they only went up for a load of money .

Hmm Now 42 pages of guesswork & being rude to each other (especially between Blue & Gold..the same colours as PL Edin...Hmm)

Ah well A Happy Solstice to you All!!

Never blame them at all ..i said that they only went up for a load of money .

Corrected I stand.

Edited by ladyluck

i dont know anyone blaming kings lynn

youve very sure of the opinions of all speedway fans, think you will find:

1. its 50/50 anyway

2. i dont care, we could be despised all we want but we dont care what other teams think why should we?

3. again bully boys who are you reffering to there as no one has a clue who is right and who is wrong

I did . but not for the reason Steve o is trying to infer , what I really said was by KL allowing themselves to be enticed into the elite league , they weakened the bargaining position of Cov and P.boro thats a fact . but that's just about the only fact anyone knows , those who seek to brand Sandhu And Frost as Bully boys can't or better still do not want to see that they could equally have been bullied by the actions of another couple of Promoters. I don't think standing up for what you believe makes anyone a bully . otherwise all the people who stood against Hitler could be considered bullys. TBH if sandhu completely caved in and went back cap in hand , it would not alter the opinion of a certain section of supporters . because that opinion was formed when we came from nowhere to win the playoffs .

Hmm Now 42 pages of guesswork & being rude to each other (especially between Blue & Gold..the same colours as PL Edin...Hmm)

Ah well A Happy Solstice to you All!!

YELLOW! :o The Fleas colours are yellow and black...the real Gold and Black team have had NO arguements with anyone in blue! ;)