British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CrystalCastles

Hornets Vs Potters 17/04/11

Great result for Stoke fab start for you guys & cheers to Vog for the texts to updates, I hope you enjoyed your victory.

Jay & Todd led from the front for us but Stoke solid all the way down.

Pickard awesome performance :approve:

Hope Ben is ok.

Loved the victory :D

Nice to have a Stoke team that can win for a change!

Loved the victory :D

Nice to have a Stoke team that can win for a change!

Yep indeed can't say I'm overly surprised I also feel kinda happy for the Potters seeing as they were gna b my 2nd team if we didn't run the Hornets & I'm glad that your of to a good start & had a worthwhile trip Vog.

Kinda gutted to have missed it my dad wanted to watch the cup semi so stopped at home & he didn't watch it, at least I avoided the sun & watched the F1.

Edited by shirlmeister general

Just to say a couple of things

The track looked a lot better this year than when I went last year. Obviously got dusty towards the end, but it just looked better, and seemed to hold moisture better.

Secondly, I hope Ben Reade has a speedy recovery. Was a horrible crash. No idea what the prognosis is :(

That's good to hear about the track.

Hope we hear some news on Ben soon.

i spoke to ben last night he has had a ct scan on his neck which reveald no broken bones just puled and damaged ligiments an was staying in over night jus as a precautionary

regards tim

i spoke to ben last night he has had a ct scan on his neck which reveald no broken bones just puled and damaged ligiments an was staying in over night jus as a precautionary

regards tim

Cheers for the info Tim :)