British Speedway Forum
willp

Dudley Heathens Vs. Belle Vue Colts

That was representative of our normal crowd. I reckon if we get our own track and go EL we would see the crowd swell by at least 50%, perhaps double with the right promotion and a strong team that could challenge for silverware.

-------------------------------------

Heat 9 from the Heathens website.

http://www.dudleyheathens.co/extras/ytm_gallery/ytm.php?view=6uMP_awxi7M&p=1

Bit too much to ask for heat 14 really... :lol:

Bit too much to ask for heat 14 really... :lol:

Given that it's the main selling point of the DVD, yes it is a bit much to ask!

Belting effort from both and a very responsible one from the much maligned (by me as much as anyone) Garrity. I like these hard races which end with handshakes and mutual appreciation, sentimental old buffer that I am.

Belting effort from both and a very responsible one from the much maligned (by me as much as anyone) Garrity. I like these hard races which end with handshakes and mutual appreciation, sentimental old buffer that I am.

Once all the DVDs have been sold it would be good to put it in the BSPA site as maybe clip of the week as it sounds like an excellent advert for NL. This could go a long way to promote the league and show supporters of higher leagues how good it can be.

Once all the DVDs have been sold it would be good to put it in the BSPA site as maybe clip of the week as it sounds like an excellent advert for NL. This could go a long way to promote the league and show supporters of higher leagues how good it can be.

Yes Jason is often criticised, and given stick by Heathens fans, but you ask them would they rather have him riding for or against them, and i know which answer 95% of them would give you. Jason and Ashleys rides against each other go back to there Junior days,I have seen them talking and laughing together before and after races, but that competitivness that they BOTH have will continue throughout there careers, right up till they reach the EL, which they BOTH have the ability to do, but i believe there is a mutual respect for each others ability and that they both enjoy these races against each other, yes i know riders like to WIN races from the gate, but most of them are also RACERS, but it sure does get adrenalin flowing when you have a hard fought, but fair race where no quarter is asked nor given.

Yes races like this should be used as promotional material, but hey we are talking BSPA now, maybe someone should tell them we do have a NL, and it can and does provide excellent racing from time to time.

Edited by greyhoundp

Well yeah I know that, but half of it as at the link below anyway now. :lol::P

And for those who wondered why the meeting wasn`t completed

http://www.itv.com/c...-speedway14929/

I think that this is a cracking summary. Thanks for the link. :approve: