British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
21st century heathen

Buxton V Dudley Heathens

Holy batman! Wth did they exclude Ash for?! Sounds like the BS is as deep as the muck in the animal fields at buxton! :lol: I cant blame anyone from Dudley being upset with that.

Buxton sore losers maybe at being beaten twice in a season at their home track by the awesome Heathens? :wink:

Edited by danish kitty

Why was Ash not allowed to go off 15 metres in heat 15, he was disqualified for a starting offence wasn't he?

Same thing happened at MW in Belle Vue match and Garrity was allowed back in!!

Seems he was disqualified for delaying the start, this after some pushing and shoving between the Start Marshall and Ash, i have been to Buxton many times, and to me the Start line guy has a big opinion of himself, but then again,i am biased, pity he doesnt admit he is also :wink: .

Loooovely! Thats really gonna pee off Ash ahead of tomorrow night. Is it wrong to hope him and Tom get to have a ride in the British Final? lol

Garrity was excluded for delaying the start as well so the Referee has got this decision totally wrong, or one of them did. The Start Marshall may well be biased but the Referee shouldn't be!!!

:party: 3 wins in a week for the heathens and a great 3 points at buxton...joint top of national league now with 2 in hand.. :party::party: OMMER UM :drink:

Well done to Dudley :approve:

Flippin Nora, my Twitter feeds got around today!

Let's focus on the important bit: great win for the Heathens. Could have been all four league points, but gotta be happy with three from another away win.

Superb battling spirit from our young Heathens once again.

Hope you didnt mind me using your twitter feed steve, but it was to much to type up, and it was all happening at the end.

Yes well done to the guys again, seems they ALL chipped in once again, away wins will be hard to come by this season, so to take another three points is GOOD enough, hope Kyle has a good un up at Newcastle, stay safe mate, we need you here. :wink:

Garrity was excluded for delaying the start as well so the Referee has got this decision totally wrong, or one of them did. The Start Marshall may well be biased but the Referee shouldn't be!!!

Garrity was not excluded for delaying the start, check your facts.

What a total discrace to the club and speedway in general the Dudley fans where today, and before i get slated no i'm not a Buxton fan just watched as a neutral,

for the second time in a week Heathens fans brought the sport to a low, after fighting on the terraces last wednesday at Belle Vue, today it was like being on the shameless film set with the most foul mouthed woman you will ever come across and a gang of thug partners gathering like a pack of dogs anywhere they could cause trouble,

to me what has always made speedway stand out from other sports was the friendly rivalry and banter.

to those involved today you let down Nigel Pearson who has done such a great job in the return of the club, been an embaressment to somebody in Chris Van Straaten's position and made a fool of all that makes speedway a good family sport, you where a discrace.