British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Timbo

Organized Gp Tours

Word of warning Chris, Tomek is seriously contemplating the Golden Helmet weekend :mad:

Rico :rolleyes:

Crikey. I'll have to get him one of our Team Dryml T shirts specially for the weekend

Crikey. I'll have to get him one of our Team Dryml T shirts specially for the weekend

That's a bit harsh on the lad - you know I'd just spend the whole weekend trying to set him on fire :angry::D

Hotel £15 per night

Oh to have friends that would tolerate such low-priced accomodation - last time we were in some £100 a night hotel for 4 nights in Prague.

At least this time it's looking like it might be down to £60 per night in Prague for the GP.

Word of warning Chris, Tomek is seriously contemplating the Golden Helmet weekend :mad:

Dunno what kinda err....<ahem> 'hotel' you were staying in Rico-either that or they saw you coming (NO lt!)

Last July when in Ceske taking a penthouse suite in Prague city centre for a night in a 4 star cost us £35 a night.

Hotel £15 per night

Oh to have friends that would tolerate such low-priced accomodation - last time we were in some £100 a night hotel for 4 nights in Prague.

At least this time it's looking like it might be down to £60 per night in Prague for the GP.

Dunno what kinda err....<ahem> 'hotel' you were staying in Rico-either that or they saw you coming (NO lt!)

Last July when in Ceske taking a penthouse suite in Prague city centre for a night in a 4 star cost us £35 a night.

It was a nice Hotel but as I'm sure you can appreciate I am not used to spending much time in my room :mad:

Am I just a cynic or could there be something in the links on SGP site giving travel info for the GP venues suddenly disappearing when the package offers come out???!

Travel Plus tours website now online www.tptours.co.uk

Quite expensive. It would cost me £529 to go the Bigdosh. Probably better to sort it out myself. Why is the single supplement so high? :sad:

Travel Plus tours

Quite expensive. It would cost me £529 to go the Bigdosh. Probably better to sort it out myself. Why is the single supplement so high? :sad:

Just an idea, i travel to most GP'S with Sea view Coaches who are based in Poole.

They are running trips to 4 GP'S this year and Bydgoszcz is one of them. Each trip costs £235.00 which includes coach travel,Dover crossing and hotel accommodation. That is based on twin share, there is an extra fee for single room, but it will be alot cheaper than Travel Plus. Hope this is some help to you, also an advert should be going in the Speedway Star soon. :

Travel Plus tours

Just an idea, i travel to most GP'S with Sea view Coaches who are based in Poole.

They are running trips to 4 GP'S this year and Bydgoszcz is one of them. Each trip costs £235.00 which includes coach travel,Dover crossing and hotel accommodation. That is based on twin share, there is an extra fee for single room, but it will be alot cheaper than Travel Plus. Hope this is some help to you, also an advert should be going in the Speedway Star soon. :

Thanks, MM. I will look out for the advert. Will be subscribing to the SS this week. Did notice the Seaview coach in Prague. Do they go anywhere London or do I have to go all the way to Poole?

AHH will look out 4 the advert aswell fancy bydy 2

cheers :)

Joanne @ Jan 29 2004, 04:12pm

They have various pick-up points on their way to Dover, including Clackett Lane services on M25 and at Dover. Forgot to tell you that we depart on Thursday,around 8.00am, from poole and return Monday afternoon/evening. When we have been to Poland before they try to organise a Polish league meeting on Sunday,before we return home.

See you mentioned you went to prague,can you tell me how far the stadium is from the centre of the city? :D

Thanks for the info, MM. But would I be allowed on a Poole coach with being a member of the Bees Supporters Club :o ?

As for Prague, I don't know the exact distance. Certainly too far to walk, maybe something like 5 miles but its still part of Prague and theres plenty of transport. You can't get lost.

Thanks for the info, MM. But would I be allowed on a Poole coach with being a member of the Bees Supporters Club :o ?

As for Prague, I don't know the exact distance. Certainly too far to walk, maybe something like 5 miles but its still part of Prague and theres plenty of transport. You can't get lost.

No problem,you don't have to worry about that. It aint just poole fans that travel with Sea View coaches to GP's. Last year when we went to Bydgoszcz there were Wolves, Arena - Essex and some Coventry fans i think! We all have a laugh and a drink together,also alot of friendly banter going on.

Thanks for the information agout Prague. :D