British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
willp

Dudley Heathens Vs. Isle Of Wight Islanders

Driving through the night to Poland and now flying back to get to Stoke. Fantastic commitment Kyle. Hope you Ommer 'um in all three meetings.

He will ride at Newport,then make a mad dash through the night to get there in time for the meeting.

We did the same last year,leaving Somerset just before 10pm and getting to a track (Landshut) a similar distance away by 3pm. Didnt get a ride in the meeting,left there at midnight-ish and drove all the way back through the night and got to Newport for the Sunday afternoon meeting!

Then promptly got stuffed in the fence in his first ride and had to withdraw from the meeting! :o

It is possible to do it all,but it will be very,very tight.

just read on kyles facebook that hes not going to poland now unfortunately through injury,have you any idea about sunday and tuesday for stoke meetings?

just read on kyles facebook that hes not going to poland now unfortunately through injury,have you any idea about sunday and tuesday for stoke meetings?

I am no longer allowed to make further comments.

Your Promoters,Mssrs Pearson and Patchett have taken umbrage at me for telling you whats what. :mad:

Sorry.

Hmmm, i will add my comments,Kyle won his last race at Newport, perhaps he injured himself when loading his bikes maybe, or it could be that dreaded 24 hour flue thingy, maybe The 2 Peeeees will take umbrage with me now for suggesting any such thing.

steady on bobc :t: sometimes a little diplomacy is called for on a public forum where the whole world can see....maybe a discreet pm here and there is the best option sometimes, being so close to kyle is a good thing for us fans,and your efforts in trying to do all you can are greatly admired, so cheer up mate :t: dont want the moaners ans s***stirrers kicking up again :nono:;) use the pm bud..its safer :cheers: all the best to kylie..get well quickly son..were on a mission :party::party:

steady on bobc :t: sometimes a little diplomacy is called for on a public forum where the whole world can see....maybe a discreet pm here and there is the best option sometimes, being so close to kyle is a good thing for us fans,and your efforts in trying to do all you can are greatly admired, so cheer up mate :t: dont want the moaners ans s***stirrers kicking up again :nono:;) use the pm bud..its safer :cheers: all the best to kylie..get well quickly son..were on a mission :party::party:

True mate.

So why didnt either of them do that instead of going through a 3rd party? Thats what angered me more than anything.

I had intended to go to Stoke for the KO Cup meeting on Sunday,but wont bother now.

Rant over.

Edited by BobC

I had intended to go to Stoke for the KO Cup meeting on Sunday,but wont bother now.

Rant over.

BOBC it,s the cup semi..first leg :o against the potties, who have the leagues best pairs.. :angry: it,s gonna be a good one ;) ya can,t not go...you,ll kick yerself after..specially if we nick a win.. :party: goo on..ya no ya want to ;)