British Speedway Forum
alan_boon

Non-league Matches

Not sure if this is the right section to put this in, but here goes. As you're probably aware, I've been compiling averages for all the EL-, PL-, and NL-level matches ridden this year, and would like to widen that to include all competitive matches. The Long Eaton Invaders site is great at putting up the results and rider scores for their matches, but is there any other regular team action going on in the UK? If anyone can furnish me with results I'd be very grateful.

p.s. Does anyone have the rider scores for the Northern Select vs Team Viking meeting that took place at Workington in the spring?

I'm guessing you have Sheffield vs Long Eaton from 23rd June? A rare time I filled the 2nd half in AND included heat winners times

Not sure if this is the right section to put this in, but here goes. As you're probably aware, I've been compiling averages for all the EL-, PL-, and NL-level matches ridden this year, and would like to widen that to include all competitive matches. The Long Eaton Invaders site is great at putting up the results and rider scores for their matches, but is there any other regular team action going on in the UK? If anyone can furnish me with results I'd be very grateful.

p.s. Does anyone have the rider scores for the Northern Select vs Team Viking meeting that took place at Workington in the spring?

I think this should go in Amatuer section but;

Scunthorpe stags go on the Scunthorpe website. Sheffield Cubs go on the Sheffield site.

Other teams. Not sure where they are posted are;

Team events Halifax Dukes - Exeter Falcons - Birmingham Bulls - Tamworth Saxons - Team Viking and very soon MK Knights

Individual Events Stars of the future/ tomorrow Coventry/Sheffield.

To my knowledge.

Where would you like to stop as there is also STR Dragons Sittingborne and Summer championships Newport Stoke & Scunthorpe.

again to my knowledge.

You may get Fixture/ scores/ results from the Amatuer section.

For Team Viking you want Sarah & Kelvin Lapworth.

Can somebody pick up the batton from here please as I'm sure there is more.

Edited by TMW

Halifax Dukes info can be found on their website HERE