British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CrystalCastles

Stoke Potters Vs Dudley Heathens

Preview can be found here

Given the League positions this could be a big match for both teams, have to agree with TA, think Dudley will present one of the toughest tests for the Potters around Loomer Road.

With Tim having had a few crashes in the past few weeks he is taking a break sadly :( so R/R will be in effect at no2 for Tim, everybody is eligible for a ride.

Pickard has been handed the responsibility of riding at Number 5 rather than TA, which for me indicates how much progress he has made this year.

Dudley will be coming into this having raced at the EWR on friday night in another crucial match in there push for a top 4 finish, whilst Adam Roynon has had a bit of a bad run since his return, hopefully he will have overcome the problems he has faced due to a few crashes.

Il go for Stoke 49 Dudley 41

Edited by shirlmeister general

Looks like dudley will be without adam roynon who withdrew from last nights meeting at scumfield after 2 attempted ridas due to aggravating leg injury before meeting.

I can't see nothing other than a massive home win,unless all the dudley riders have a sudden swing in form on last

nights performance,apart from stoneman who looked a different rider last night compared to his earlier spell this season with the mighty heathens.

After Adam being ruled out (back way to early in my opinion) & last night's result.......Potters to win by a mile unless everybody turns up with gating/racing heads on :(

On an off note, I did not expect Dudley to win the NL in 2011 and really do think that they peaked in the NL Shield then really the NL4s (we have a few too many weak/unpredictable bottom end riders compared to a title winning side) was shear magic in itself :cheers:

Edited by berniev123

Are Stoke that bad?

Nope but i think you will go better than you did lastnight & they are without Webster, although my prediction given lastnight's performance i think it might need to be ammended :D.

Edited by shirlmeister general

Well done Stoke, another emphatic home win, and for The Heathens bad luck guys, but at least we won a race or two, sorry i cant say to much more, after all i am unable to get to as many meetings as i would like due to my geographical location, and the financial restraints the cost of Petrol/Diesel puts on my pocket.