British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brummie Kev

Birmingham Bulls V Stoke Potters Ch

Tim's bike looked slow, and he looked a bit rusty to begin with, but got better towards the end. Hopefully he has a better engine for Saturday, but it all costs money!

Cheers Vog.

Yep unfortunately, I hope he can get something sorted as he is on the cusp of making it as a PL reserve. Tim worked really hard the close season to improve his equipment & to have written it of must be hard to come back from that again after his falls in 2010.

Tim's bike looked slow, and he looked a bit rusty to begin with, but got better towards the end. Hopefully he has a better engine for Saturday, but it all costs money!

Yes certainly in heat one when he went from first to last - deffo something wrong with the bike in that one but he was on the pace by the end of the meeting.. :approve:

First time I'd seen Tom 'Stretch' Armstrong...: he bloody WOULD be an Aussie wouldn't he!! :rolleyes:

Yes certainly in heat one when he went from first to last - deffo something wrong with the bike in that one but he was on the pace by the end of the meeting.. :approve:

First time I'd seen Tom 'Stretch' Armstrong...: he bloody WOULD be an Aussie wouldn't he!! :rolleyes:

I'm just hoping that his granny had a pint of Guinness at some point and we can sign him on a 3 next year ;)

Phil knows how to pick them!

does he ??? :wink: I'm sure he's pleased he had the recommendation to use him!! :party:

I'm pretty sure Tom Armstrong is an Aussie?

The programme last night said his average was 3, so does he have British parent/s or something like that. If he gets a NL place then that average would at least double, given what I saw last night.

I'm just hoping that his granny had a pint of Guinness at some point and we can sign him on a 3 next year ;)

Or the powers that be could just do the sensible thing and allow anyone good enough to come into the league, so the paying public could see the best riders available, thereby making racing more entertaining, and increasing crowd sizes, but no doubt the old farts will still worry more about where the riders were born.

Oh, good to see Jack Hargreaves and Jamie Pickard amongst the points last night, hopefully bodes well for Sunday at West Row.