British Speedway Forum

My mitigation is that I was rushing to make a post before my lunchtime ended. Will try much harder next time.

I feel so sorry for you Willowman, whats it like going back to school and having your knuckles rapped :lol: you have to remember most Witches fans who post on the Witches sites are fantastic mathematicians and are all so well read :rofl:

Edited by aljack

I feel so sorry for you Willowman, whats it like going back to school and having your knuckles rapped :lol: you have to remember most Witches fans who post on the Witches sites are fantastic mathemeticians and are all so well read :rofl:

Most but not all - as you prove all too often!!
  • Like 4

I feel so sorry for you Willowman, whats it like going back to school and having your knuckles rapped :lol: you have to remember most Witches fans who post on the Witches sites are fantastic mathematicians and are all so well read :rofl:

Oh yeah - where's your evidence!

Oh yeah - where's your evidence!

The evidence is in their postings they are so self-righteous and full of their own importance :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You really are losing the pot!! Sorry I meant plot! :lol:

And that's coming from someone who thinks Troy Batchelor is the no. 1 Aussie. Now that's a joke! :lol:

And that's coming from someone who thinks Troy Batchelor is the no. 1 Aussie. Now that's a joke! :lol:

Oh its personal is it?

The evidence is in their postings they are so self-righteous and full of their own importance :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Unlike yourself?

Oh its personal is it?

Unbelievable!

Are you the Aussie Aljerk?

Edited by Dave Love

Unlike yourself?

Unbelievable!

Are you the Aussie Aljerk?

What's up with you love?

What's up with you love?

Remember Squid my previous posting - Full of self-righteousness and self importance :rofl:

• Like 1

Remember Squid my previous posting - Full of self-righteousness and self importance :rofl:

As Aljerk itself is!