British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
gibralta

Mildenhall.

There maybe perfectly logical reasons for the seemingly absurd fact that the Home Match of the NL KOC Final is currently scheduled for 25th September - and the Away Match at Stoke on the 22nd OCTOBER !!!!! - in so being, not doing much to keep the interest flowing for A CUP FINAL - may I suggest.

And this being a day AFTER Mildenhall's End of Season Presentation Evening. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but surely this is far from ideal on many fronts.

Obviously the play-offs must be concluded first they are only semi-final with a further round to take place.

It has been so difficult to fit this series of matches into aa logical sequence, both clubs allow for a Play off Final also and other logistical issues.

It is also helpful to supporters that some of the travel costs for Fen Tigers fans at least are spread.

It is very easy to criticise but there are so many influencing issues.

Malcolm Vasey

Edited by Proud Potter

There maybe perfectly logical reasons for the seemingly absurd fact that the Home Match of the NL KOC Final is currently scheduled for 25th September - and the Away Match at Stoke on the 22nd OCTOBER !!!!! - in so being, not doing much to keep the interest flowing for A CUP FINAL - may I suggest.

And this being a day AFTER Mildenhall's End of Season Presentation Evening. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but surely this is far from ideal on many fronts.

Best tell mildenhall to move their presentation night as the last time i looked the season didnt finish until October 31st :party:

Best tell mildenhall to move their presentation night as the last time i looked the season didnt finish until October 31st :party:

We have moved it. It'll now be held on October 28th

David (Mildenhall Press Officer)

Due to Stoke changing the date of their leg of the KOC meeting to the 22nd October, the Official Mildenhall Fen Tigers End of Year Celebration has been rearranged for the 28th October at the Worlington Hall Hotel. Apologies to anyone that has been inconvenienced in anyway. Tickets can be purchased from Nikki or Carol at Sunday (25th September) meeting, or by giving us a ring. Thanks

What's the telephone number please?

Also I heard end if season do is at the bell as with previous years, is that not the venue for this years?

What's the telephone number please?

Also I heard end if season do is at the bell as with previous years, is that not the venue for this years?

The Official Mildenhall Fen Tigers End of Season Presentation Evening is to be held at the Worlington Hall Hotel on the 28th October, starting at 7.00 pm. In attendance will be the Promotion and all Team Riders. There will be an awards Ceremony, buffet, raffle and auction of body colours. There will also be a disco and karaoke. This is the only End of Season Evening organised by the Promotion and endorsed by the promotion. Any other events that are being organised at the Bell Hotel under the name of Mildenhall Speedway are in no way organised or endorsed by any member of the Mildenhall Fen Tigers Promotion or Management. The proceeds of any tickets bought for any event at the Bell Hotel or any other venue, as far as any member of the Promotion or Management are concerned or are aware, will not be donated to the Mildenhall Fen Tigers Club. For more details of the Official End of Season Presentation Evening, ie ticket prices, contact numbers etc. please find on the Mildenhall Website : www.mildenhallfentigers.co.

Edited by mummycaz

I'd rather the gap than what Stoke fans will have to do in travelling to Mildenhall on successive Sundays

Lets all just be happy that Mildenhall have reached the kocup final against Stoke, whenever the meetings take place. They promise to be 2 wonderful meetings between 2 very good teams and Im really looking forward to both legs. All round this has been a great season for Mildenhall and great credit must go to the 3 promoters and thats why the gates are on the up all the time :)

Edited by aljack