British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
andy1967

Stoke V Newport

Derek i was there watchin dudley and had to wait two hours then in the baking hot sun, two hour delay thats not good, all beacuse u forgot to let st johns know, is that well run to u. Anyway dunno y u av to bring it bk anyway. Oh in the the end ambulance had to come the way from from near dudley, u must agree that wasnt much fun

Oh dear stoke speedway. I hear ambulance was late again, the shambles can only happen at stoke.

I did not bring the Dudley meeting up at all, above is your quote on Saturday night which is incorrect the ambulance was at the track at 6pm and your post was FACTUALLY INCORRECT wasn't it? The ambulance comes from the Newcastle Under Lyme division 5 mins from the circuit and was there on Saturday at 6pm. On Saturday there was a major accident which closed the M6 and the paramedic who has to come from the Midlands (Birmingham) arrived late because of this and it was totally out of Stoke Speedway's hands.

Now I think with your first comment which is above and was posted by you on this thread means you on this occsssion owe Stoke an apology don't you?

As for the Dudley meeting guess what you are wrong again why??? Because the ambulance and St Johns were there. As I said earlier please check your facts.

Edited by Derek 613

I was refering to the dudley match cus thats the other shambles i was on about. Best team in the league, one of worst run. But hey hey its all about opinions aint it, dont really wanna go on anymore. Good look in remaining matches anyway. :))

Im wrong with dudley meeting, what was we waitin two hours for then. Stupid comments. Now give up

We were all waiting for the PARAMEDIC not the ambulance or the St Johns.

Edited by Derek 613

I was refering to the dudley match cus thats the other shambles i was on about. Best team in the league, one of worst run. But hey hey its all about opinions aint it, dont really wanna go on anymore. Good look in remaining matches anyway. :))

I have not said Stoke are well run or not and come to that have also not said Stoke are the best team in the league either Heathen 1984 just wanted to put your comment right mate nothing more and thanks for the good wishes and all the best to the Heathens in 2012. I'd also say you've not had a bad season after all you have got your first piece of silverware this season which was the FOURS so your boys do deserve credit for that, unfortunately injuries have caught up with you and cost you big time.

Yeh thanks for that, poor run in the league thou which ended it all on a low in the end. I know u didnt say your the best team league, thats what i think thou