British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
andy1967

Mildenhall V Stoke Nl Po Sf 2nd Leg

scunthorpe must be gutted they sacked him :sad: ?

When did Scunny sack him??? i think you will find M.V left to take charge of a PL team

You really do come out with some utter cack

i do not no mr varsey sorry vasey so carnt comment on him as a person !

I can only comment on what i saw and he was walking around appearing to be lost was what i meant .

you must have noticed that silly walk/run thing he does my mother likens him to a cross between john cleese and cat weazle ( apparently a funny wreastler with no teeth ?)

he maybe " probably be the best" team manager in the world, but he does look lost with a stupid :icon_smile_clown: walk fact .

he has done a good job when you look that stoke are at the top !

scunthorpe must be gutted they sacked him :sad: ?

I carnt think what reception len silver would get if he started to walk round like a flower pot man ?

maybe this is the key to success come on..... rossco/middlo... next time your on sky do the malcom walk!

its the future :party: , and "probably the best walk in the world "

lets hope the tigers win the league.

if they do please can we see a silly walk from chris/mike an rob !

one thing i dont understand was why did stoke disadvantage there selfs bye riding the home leg first ?

Good point there ? don,t understand myself why the had the 1st leg at loomer road, should have gone there place first, at least you know what youv,e got to do in the second leg, and you have a better chance of going through, think that probably backfired on them . :neutral:

Good point there ? don,t understand myself why the had the 1st leg at loomer road, should have gone there place first, at least you know what youv,e got to do in the second leg, and you have a better chance of going through, think that probably backfired on them . :neutral:

I doubt that was really a feasible choice... After all dates are limited (especially with Stocks at Stoke) and with the Potters having a Saturday race night and the FTs a Sunday that order was surely inevitable..

I doubt that was really a feasible choice... After all dates are limited (especially with Stocks at Stoke) and with the Potters having a Saturday race night and the FTs a Sunday that order was surely inevitable..

then why choose mildenhal when stoke riders strugled there , belle vue could have been a better option (wed night)

is it stocks or was there no1 riding elswere ,

carnt understand why a team would sign a no1 who missed half a season riding for another club ! did they not read a fixture list first ? surely carnt be good from a fans point of view ,

how many football clubs through to semi finals with first pick choose the hardest team an then play the home leg first ? seemes farcical to me, playoffs have been around for a fair time,

does anyone no of a club that rode the first leg at home ? will scunthorpe/sheffield 0r belle vue ride the first leg of the final at home

not very good for fans if they win the trophy away from home !

how many football clubs through to semi finals with first pick choose the hardest team an then play the home leg first ? seemes farcical to me, playoffs have been around for a fair time,

Maybe MV fancied his chances against the tigers,Stoke got a thumping at BV not so long ago and maybe he didnt fancy the Saints,i think once Stoke had got the pick,there were no suprises,or moans from Stoke fans at his choice

Portgunner,what makes u think Stoke picked the hardest team,i think they made the right choice,and if it wasnt for a tool destroying the team spirt in the hone leg and some bad luck in the away legs,could quite easily have made the final,i for one wouldnt have fancied going to face the colts or the saints,on past results that is

will scunthorpe/sheffield 0r belle vue ride the first leg of the final at home

not very good for fans if they win the trophy away from home !

Not sure choice (of home or away first or second..) comes into it at this stage, more a case of what can be fitted in - as we saw with Stoke's Hobson's Choice.. I'd say the second leg of the Final is almost certain to be taken by Mildenhall's opponents in that tie.. Unless delays mean the 16th can't be used and instead the West Row leg has to be moved to the 23rd. or heaven forbid, the 30th.!

Portgunner,what makes u think Stoke picked the hardest team,i think they made the right choice,and if it wasnt for a tool destroying the team spirt in the hone leg and some bad luck in the away legs,could quite easily have made the final,i for one wouldnt have fancied going to face the colts or the saints,on past results that is

[/quote

think you could be right as i heard malcom did destroy team spirt dont think it fair to call him a tool though !

maybe you can bring this up at end of season gathering when the club say thanks to sponsors ect ?

think a 4 man colts team might have been harder than mildenhall so you may be right ?

dont call your manager a tool :nono: he puts alot of time into making the wrong decisions and his :party: funny walk :party: ect .

Think what u want portgunner,anyone who was there on saturday knows who the tool is im referring to it,not the first time or the first club either,sad thing is the rider he works with will suffer as i know of 3 clubs that wont touch him due to the tool!

Anyway,whats done is done,im sure MV is planning his next season without him thank god

up the potters in the ko cup!

Port Gunner I would remind you of the libel laws either get your facts straight or keep your ignorance to yourself.

You clearly know nothing about me

Be very careful there are laws to control your ignorance.

Malcolm Vasey

Hi Malcolm,

Sorry to miss you on Saturday, but realise you had your hands full.

Hope to see you tomorrow, if the weather is kind enough to let us have a meeting !

I think Port Gunner was trying to provoke a reaction, as any idiot knows you personify team spirit.

Edited by ChubbyCheshire

One is on friday at Lakeside and then that leaves nearly a month to fit the Newport one in,so every chance we could,tough to get two away wins also to be fair but no reason why we shouldnt

Its not Scunnys,or the other teams fault that Newport scrub fixtures due to no medical cover,then put training days on,with medical cover i guess!!!

Seeing these races are vulture ones, does that make it easier to get 4 points ?

[/quote

think you could be right as i heard malcom did destroy team spirt dont think it fair to call him a tool though !

maybe you can bring this up at end of season gathering when the club say thanks to sponsors ect ?

think a 4 man colts team might have been harder than mildenhall so you may be right ?

dont call your manager a tool :nono: he puts alot of time into making the wrong decisions and his :party: funny walk :party: ect .

I really do think you need to get your FACTS right as the crap you have spouted is well wide of the mark and as I understand it the sponsors fully support Malcolm Vasey so get your coat and do one will you.

I really do think you need to get your FACTS right as the crap you have spouted is well wide of the mark and as I understand it the sponsors fully support Malcolm Vasey so get your coat and do one will you.

Go aarrnn Dek. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: