British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
greyhoundp

Heathens 2012

So its Jan O, That is the The Riders Coach for 2012, good luck to him, and it can only benefit the young guys, to have an Ex World Champ, advising them. :lol:

• Like 1

Good luck to Jan O in his new role. I'm sure that his experience will help benefit each and every rider in the Heathens line-up. Ommer Em!

Ex Cradley Heath star John Wilson who rode for the Heathens alongside Billy Hamill and current World Champion Greg Hancock is back on track this Saturday.

Wilson is attending one of the popular My First Skid Schools at Leicester Speedway from 10am this Saturday 25th Feb. It's his first time back on a speedway bike for well over a decade so why not pop along and give him a cheer.

Admission is free of charge and refreshments and food are available.

As well as the speedway school there is a charity match race taking place between rival presenters Chris Popple and Chris Simpson.

I believe that Bekker arrived back into the country yesterday from S.A and will spend the next few days setting up his (new) equipment and is hoping to get some practice in over the weekend.

Just to add to that there is a new section on the website in the Partners section that show a design that Phil Spence at Spensites has made for kevlars for Dan plus details of the various sponsorship opportunities to back Dan ...well worth a look!!

If they start the season with the same race jackets they are wearing in the new photo, Ash is #5, Bekker #4. It's what I hoped for, what about you guys?