British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Brandonapolis Friday March 16th

Pontus Aspegren has tweeted that he will be at Coventry tonight, didnt say whether he was riding or not.

Martin Smolinski has just that just 1hour and 15 minutes ago (so around 12.30pm) they asked him to ride but he is already on a boat back to Germany.

Nothing like leaving it to the last minute.

I wonder who they have been waiting on, who has let them down?!

Aaron Summers completes the line up with Stuart Robson as reserve :D

If anyone on this forum is thinking of going to the Brandonapolis you may want to set out a little earlier. At 2.00pm today there were queues on the A46 from the TGI island right back to the Toll Bar End island, and the traffic coming from the M6/M69 was just as bad. This is because the dual carriageway on the A46 is down to just one lane in both directions leading up to the TGI island.

Has Jason Bunyan really flown in from NZ for this meeting only to have to go back again for the GP/

Glad I have a season ticket and reserved seat for Brandonapolis as people who have arrived there have said the stadium is getting busy already and the gates have only just opened. Looking to be a good night :)

I am unable to go tonight. If an organisation is producing a CD of the meeting would one of you kind people post the contact details on this thread.

Thankyou

Thanks Clint am listening now to Shane Parker on it.

Horton you muppet ! had a chance to make a mint on the programmr sales at 5 quid a piece - but you ran out at 7.28 pm. - not rocket science to expect a big crowd - decent dry weather. just an oversight or pure stupidity ?

people were searching for programmes as early as 715,

having spoken to Mr Horton he tells me that a reprint will be done and should be on sale in the track shop for people that missed out tonight.

congratulation to Linus Sundstrom, did nothing all night but looked very tidy and made the gate when it mattered. poor meeting exitement wise imo, hopefully Jason Bunyan and Rory Schlein withdrew as a precaution and are back in action very soon

So who won then? :P Remind me never to go to an individual meeting again because tonight in the freezing cold made me realise that I'm just not interested. Give me league racing any time. When Bomber ploughed into the 4th bend air fence in the semi final I decided to escape while I had the chance and before chaos descended on the car park. First time I've ever left a meeting before the end but I didn't find it very enjoyable at all. Hope someone did.

..2 Tea's please

"black only"

What?

"we've sold out of milk"!!

"We did go to Mossisons and buy more, but we've sold out again"

£1.50 for Tea, and still can't provision enough milk to make it 'til 9pm - what else is to come this season?!!!!!

It there a reason why all the adverse comments about the Brandonapolis have been removed???