British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SteveEvans

Usa Future

As some of you know most all of the riders on the tour rent bikes in the UK. For this years tour we are a bike or two short right now, mainly because a couple of our regular helpers have sold equipment. Please send me a PM if you have equipment to rent - we are based in Cradley area so the closer to the Midlands, the better!

Russell Green becomes the 5th rider named to the USA Future Squad. Russell has just completed the Xtreme Indoor Ice Race Series promoted by Anthony Barlow. He made a very solid debut last October from the difficult (for a first time tourist) #3 bib. Having experienced the Uk scene he wants to come back and give it his all to get a Premier League team place within a year.

Gino Manzares becomes the 6th rider on the 2012 squad - team average age is 20!!! Manzares had the performance of his life yesterday coming third in the 'Big Kids Gumball Rally' behind the two Billy's Hamill and Janniro and ahead of Kenny Ingalls.

Dylan Black completed the team. Combined age about 13 years less than Eddie, Doug and Shawn last Spring!

• Like 1

Kings Lynn match will be 8 man sides as agreed with Dale Allitt as they want to use Lewis Rose so USA Future will be bringing in a rider for this fixture.

• Like 1

I intend going to see you boys at Rye. Will they all be 7 v 7 matches? Steve, an earlier post indicated you might not be coming over with your boys, shame if not?

The tour will be run by Laurence Rogers, Andy Hale, Mark Cochrane, Sandie Feltham and others - all very experienced crew and any one of them can do a better job than me!

April and May are very busy - aside from the tour there is the Under 21 World Cup Qualifier in Rivne Ukraine on April 21 and then the SWC qualifier at Slovenia on May 5th. I'd love to be there for the tour and the World Cups but that would be over one month which simply isn't practical.

But, if this is all to keep growing, gotta delegate!

By the way, we are looking for a mechanic or two who can do the USA Future events - PM me if possible.

The tour will be run by Laurence Rogers, Andy Hale, Mark Cochrane, Sandie Feltham and others - all very experienced crew and any one of them can do a better job than me!

By the way, we are looking for a mechanic or two who can do the USA Future events - PM me if possible.

And finally he realises this! LOL ;) :D

With photograph for the tour girls approval please!! :lol:

We've added an extra little event! 2nd half Vs Team Viking friday April 13th at Coventry, after the main match. 4 of our squad will get an extra meeting! I think its our first Brandon visit!

We've added an extra little event! 2nd half Vs Team Viking friday April 13th at Coventry, after the main match. 4 of our squad will get an extra meeting! I think its our first Brandon visit!
You need to do some research.I believe the guys rode the Coventry track back in 2005 for a second half practice.Main man would know the exact year. Edited by TMGracing

You need to do some research.I believe the guys rode the Coventry track back in 2005 for a second half practice.Main man would know the exact year.

I dont remember that! Hmm - I must be getting old :cry: