British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SCB

Team Gb

Personally I believe that Bridger has more ability on a motorcycle than any British rider around at present. However he often seems unable to think his way through four smooth laps of speedway and has a poor attitude which sadly means he's unlikely to ever amount to anything in the sport.

Sadly, spot on.

But these guys are the best we have, Woffinden is the most talented in my opinion now, but we are well sort of other countries in terms of rider development. Russia are kicking out better riders now

I reckon Harris, Woffinden and Nicholls should make it, the final place is not as clear cut. Barker was involved in the World Cup last year but I think his form in the Elite League this season has been disapointing. Only really the last meeting against Wolves did he show the form he had last season.

Kennett has come back and done very well for the Bee's so perhaps he is in pole position for the final spot. Simon Stead is another that perhaps is in contention, has been overlooked quite wrongly in the past. I wouldnt have Lee Richardson, he made his decsion to quit Team GB and I dont see why we should persuade him to return. That is for Lee Richardson to decide and he needs to be 100% up for a return.

This^^^

I'd forget Richardson after he quit and rather put a youngster in,Auty could be an exceptional rider with the right people around him and advised what choices/directions to make

If not then carry on with Barker,I think its done home good in the past