British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jayne

Buxton V Usa Future Sunday 15th April

Good performance by Manzares by the looks of it. A name that's been bandied around on this forum for a while in the past. Wonder if he would make a decent addition to a PL side.

Yes he would --he looks ready for it !!

So main man only the two reserves should have taken extra rides at Buxton so the Hitmen are not has bad as i thought.you scored 10 points from those heats/So looking at that the Hitmen did not do that bad so i hope we can improve and go on to beat Mildenhall next week just hope Tim can sort the track out it was very good according to the rider i spoke to[ well done Richard ]but no water in the showers he told me is not acceptable he said.

So main man only the two reserves should have taken extra rides at Buxton so the Hitmen are not has bad as i thought.you scored 10 points from those heats/So looking at that the Hitmen did not do that bad so i hope we can improve and go on to beat Mildenhall next week just hope Tim can sort the track out it was very good according to the rider i spoke to[ well done Richard ]but no water in the showers he told me is not acceptable he said.

Probably still frozen - geez it was cold up there! ;)

please explain why only the reserves should have taken R/R rides ??? There are NO averages to go by so it was agreed that anyone could take a R/R

Probably still frozen - geez it was cold up there! ;)

You are not wrong on both counts Sandie :)

Yes Jayne that was a summer's day for Buxton!! I I remember well standing on the centre green announcing when we had all four seasons in one day!!

Thanks for the hospitality on Sunday --trust the fans enjoyed the wheelies and donuts at the end!! ;):t:

Thanks for the hospitality on Sunday --trust the fans enjoyed the wheelies and donuts at the end!! ;):t:

Only the fans though!!! ;)

• Like 1

Can anyone provide full results?

Great that you boys showed what you can do. Well done lads. Not many teams win at Buxton. Was it video'ed Main Man?

Edited by Storming Norman

Great that you boys showed what you can do. Well done lads. Not many teams win at Buxton. Was it video'ed Main Man?

having seen the you tube ride of Gino perhaps it was but did not see anyone doing it !! Did Little_End get the whole meeting ?? If so the American boys wouild like to get hold of a copy please.

Can anyone provide full results?

Buxton Hitmen = 39

Robert Branford - 11+1

Luke Priest - 10+2

Dean Felton 8+1

Richard Andrews - 4

Tim Webster - 4

Ryan Blacklock - 2

Michael Neale - 0

USA Touring Team = 51

Gino Manzares - 16

Aaron Fox - 10+1

Russell Green - 8+1

Bryce Starks - 7

Mikey Buman - 6+1

Brad Pappalardo 4+1

R/R for Dylan Black

Read more: http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=Buxton&action=display&thread=9988#ixzz1tNKwoYwq

Pity Manzares cant ride for Buxton, looks a handy rider and could help out the club.

Junior

having seen the you tube ride of Gino perhaps it was but did not see anyone doing it !! Did Little_End get the whole meeting ?? If so the American boys wouild like to see one

sorry Main Man , I`m a Friend/sponsor of Gino , so I thought I`d give it a shot on my Mobile Phone , its a pity I did`nt get/borrow a Video cam , I had a good little spot there (lurking near the Toilet entrance !! ) I could have covered the Whole meeting to a reasonable stanadard So sorry this is the only footage , feel free to use it should you want to.

Lucky (Phil Rogers)