British Speedway Forum
MrMungo

Live Danish Speedway On Tv

Another super stream-hope the racing matches it :lol:

Seconded. Well chuffed with the stream, also hope like the football match the meeting isn't a one-sided romp. I'll spare our Danish friends by not updating the current score in the match.

UPDATED EDIT: Too late that Alan has no tact at all lol lol.

Wow as type Denmark pull a goal back. Anyway Speedway here on in.

What's up with Danish men are they shy? i sure i saw FOUR ladies unattended on the screen just now, hell knew i should have flown over to the meeting.

Nice to see Rasmus ok, was wondering if he had banged his head on the board behind the air fence as he went head first under the apron of the air fence.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Vaculik seemed to have a rush of blood to the head.

throughout the time he lasted in that one.

And no i didn't hit the underline :lol:

Just realized the commentators are relatively animated today, are they the usual pair?

Do dislike the results graphic one finds oneself looking up and down repeatedly to comprehend the score, or maybe i'm a little thick in that it's a problem for me lol. Prefer Sky's and all that i've ever seen with the riders shown in points scored order. But, hey they can show it in Cyrillic in view of the fact all this is free and a quality stream.

Edited by manchesterpaul

Porsing using the Karlsson Korridor to good effect there :approve:

I will second that superb picture

And I will third it ... brilliant, spot the crowd tonight tho :cry:

Denmark versus Portugal effect i guess.

I actually thought it wasn't too bad at all considering on TV " a nation's pride is at stake" :lol: and it doesn't look like a bright warm evening either.

Just realized the commentators are relatively animated today, are they the usual pair?

I came in a little late, and missed the first few heats, so not sure who the co-commentator is.

Generally speaking though, they have the same guy each match who is joined by an expert, which varies from match to match.

Decent game as well althought they should have conceded a few minutes ago :neutral: (the danes)

Decent game as well althought they should have conceded a few minutes ago :neutral: (the danes)

Bendtner will come through with a last minute header and be offered a night of his choice with any of the Danish princesses :t:

Bendtner will come through with a last minute header and be offered a night of his choice with any of the Danish princesses :t:

Better get my boots out then and get over there quick .... Caroline Wozniacki will do :approve:

Has Ronaldo become the Chris Harris of football in that he rarely produces his top form on a world stage!

Edited by manchesterpaul

Has Ronaldo become the Chris Harris of football in that he rarely produces his top form on a world stage!

I know ... I would have scored that :o

2-2