British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
speedy bill

Buxton Team

Hooper, hope the result of the 18th will be that Mikey is progressing well and he will be back soon. My bruises have gone form where you 'hit' me after Mikey crashed :) See you tomorrow.

hi neil h are you the start marshal ??? if so i couldnt avoid you on the day so sorry just my sons on the track after a big crash all i wanna do is get there to him

you just stepped out in my path and i couldnt avoid you hope i didnt bruise you too much hahahah will see you tommorow

and you bw double bring who you want i just wanna meet you !!!!!

Is there a postcode for the track please or sat nav link

tar

Edited by stevebrum

Someone has recently stated that the postcode for Hi-Edge is SK17 1RR? Can anyone confirm this? I don't need it anyway as I know my way there after 10 seasons of going! ;-).

• Like 1

Dont have a postcode Steve, but here is the location, on a nice sunny day its a great place to visit.

http://www.buxtonhitmen.co/contactus

Thanks greyhoundp. Got those details just wondered if there was a sat nav detail i could put in!

Im visiting tomorrow for a skid ;)

Buxton is real easy to find just look for the darkest cloud in the sky and head toward it

The track itself doesn't have a postcode, I think the nearest is SK17 0RW which is Stoop Farm (a little further along the road) This only works if you come from the A53 Leek to Buxton road.

• Like 1

The track itself doesn't have a postcode, I think the nearest is SK17 0RW which is Stoop Farm (a little further along the road) This only works if you come from the A53 Leek to Buxton road.

Thats what i gathered.

thanks all for the tips :t: