British Speedway Forum

Thanks for the reply appreciate it may be at Swindon Thurs so will try and talk to him

Tigertas, Is it to do with the photos taken at Simons meeting,

Edited by Rita

Tigertas, Is it to do with the photos taken at Simons meeting,

Yes as i sponsored a rider he took more than one pic so i would be interested in getting the others from him is i like them. Plus i would like some of the podium as my fav rider won the event.

thanks

Edited by Tigertas

Couldn't make it but bro was saying Hansi won it with ease. And there was an avereage crowd, not thousands as the Adver reported? Hope his Ashley H. tuned machine will inspire Simon to good results against Poole on Thursday.

Couldn't make it but bro was saying Hansi won it with ease. And there was an avereage crowd, not thousands as the Adver reported? Hope his Ashley H. tuned machine will inspire Simon to good results against Poole on Thursday.

Crowd was obviously affected by the weather but still decent.

Hans did have a very good meeting, looked fast and a deseved winner.

Great to see the Zagarmeister blasting his way past and was very entertaining as was Darcy Ward as well!