British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Chris H

World Cup Racecard

With the changed format for the World cup, has anybody got a racecard that we can follow? Thanks

With the changed format for the World cup, has anybody got a racecard that we can follow? Thanks

Hi Chris

The team managers can change the teams until half an hour after the practise, so my plan was to wait until that time, before making the racecards.

...but I have now made the first one - but there will maybe be changes.

NEWS - the racecard in the above link has been edited and is ready for use tonight - enjoy the race !!!!

Race Card for Event 2

Race Card for Race Off - The Race Card is updated with the officiel Lineup for tonight

Race Card for the SWC Final

Edited by Danish Webmaster
  • Like 4

Thanks, thats a start for me and like you said changes can be made but at least I can have something saved ready.

Cheers.

As ever the free MiniMax Racecards will be available for all the meetings. I would guess that like the GP's there will be many different types to fit the varied tastes of fans avaialble from the usual producers.

I'm aiming to make the templates for the new format on Sunday (or Monday if tonight's night out is as good as i'm hoping lol).

Originally i was considering making them available with the pre-announced teams today, but presuming there is racing in Poland tomorrow? (not checked on that) there may be injuries changing the line-ups, also as Danish Webmaster pointed out there can be a reshuffle of riding order after the practice sessions. It would only take two changes to make filling in a racecard a right old mess.

I'll certainly kick-off a thread for each individual World Cup meeting a few days before each and like the GP's i'm sure there will be lots to choose from.

MiniMax Racecards for the World Cup and SGP etc available free

http://speedway.manc.../racecards.html

Edited by manchesterpaul

If you have Excel on your PC you can buy the superb KanDysoft SWC Spreadsheet for ONLY £6 and follow it on your PC/Laptop and/or print out your own Racecard.

Same with the GP Spreadsheet..all 12 GP Racecards could be printed out for ONLY £6 (50p per meeting!)

www.kandysoft.com

Hi Chris

The team managers can change the teams until half an hour after the practise, so my plan was to wait until that time, before making the racecards.

Nice clean, clear, layout, as ever! Thanks! (Will keep an eye on the Racecard Thread(s!!!) for any updates!)

• Like 2

As ever the free MiniMax Racecards will be available for all the meetings. I would guess that like the GP's there will be many different types to fit the varied tastes of fans avaialble from the usual producers.

I'm aiming to make the templates for the new format on Sunday (or Monday if tonight's night out is as good as i'm hoping lol).

Originally i was considering making them available with the pre-announced teams today, but presuming there is racing in Poland tomorrow? (not checked on that) there may be injuries changing the line-ups, also as Danish Webmaster pointed out there can be a reshuffle of riding order after the practice sessions. It would only take two changes to make filling in a racecard a right old mess.

I'll certainly kick-off a thread for each individual World Cup meeting a few days before each and like the GP's i'm sure there will be lots to choose from.

MiniMax Racecards for the World Cup and SGP etc available free

http://speedway.manc.../racecards.html

Thanks for the links - excellent. :t:

• Like 1

Hi Chris

NEWS - the racecard in the above link has been edited and is ready for use tonight - enjoy the race !!!!

Thanks DW, excellent as always.

• Like 1

Race card for tonight in Kings Lynn here

...Darcy Ward will maybe be replaced by Troy Batchelor - if changes after the practise I will update the Race card

Edited by Danish Webmaster
  • Like 1

Race card for tonight in Kings Lynn here

...Darcy Ward will maybe be replaced by Troy Batchelor - if changes after the practise I will update the Race card

Thanks again DW.

Race Card for Race Off

Teams will be declared after practice on Thursday - so the Race Card are without Riders names - but you can print it now and just fill in the names yourself - or wait until after the practice and the Race card will be updated

• Like 1