British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ride n Slide Dayz 2012

Ride 'n' Slide Dayz Acquire The King's Lynn Based Powerslide School

We are really pleased to announce that Speedway Ride n Slide Dayz are now the proud owners of the King's Lynn based Powerslide School.

With our Ride n Slide Dayz going from strength to strength,the plan to takeover the school, started many years ago by former rider Peter Boast has been in the pipeline for 12 or so months and now with the i's dotted and t's crossed it's all systems go !!

The plan for the school is to act as a bridge between the 'experiences' we offer through Ride n Slide Dayz and the potential of joining us at the Dragons Amateur Speedway Club where we run programmed events throughout the season, catering for absolutely all abilities, from a first time competitor through to those putting themselves in the Nation League shop window.

The schools will be more intensive than the RnS events, concentrating more on building up confidence, speed and mastering the art of sliding the bike. We will be working with a smaller number of riders than at the RnS events which will allow us to give more individual track time to those taking part. We will also be working with some of the latest technology which will give us the opportunity to maximise what each rider gets from a Powerslide Day.

Of course, there is absolutely no compulsion to have had to have attended a Ride n Slide Day before you book onto a Powerslide School, if you want to go 'total hardcore' straight into it then that is absolutely fine with us.

Our website www.powerslidespeedwayschool.com is currently under construction and should be on line in the very near future but we do have four dates secured at The Norfolk Arena for 2012 and they are as follows: Sunday August 19th, Saturday September 15th, Sunday October 21st and Sunday November 18th.

Please feel free to give us a call anytime for a chat and see if there is anything we can do to help you.

Thanks for taking the time to read this

Russ Paine 01438 355009/07976 424145

Edited by Ride n Slide Dayz 2012
  • Like 1

Sounds like a great idea, let's hope the next Peter Collins, Michael Lee or Nark Loram come from this.

I wish you the very best in this.

Edited by PhilBrereton

Hi, Ive riden before for around 10years at Sittingbourne and eastbourne secondhalfs aswell as STR meetings. I havent rode for around 4 years and looking to have a slide to see if i still have it.

Would this be a good day for me to get a ride.

all so how much is the day going to cost?

Many Thanks

Ashley

Hi there, congrats on gaining the school at kings lynn.

your write up on this post is the perfect avenue i am looking to go down. could you pm me some more info. and i can tell you some more about myself and see if we can go in the right direction together.