British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
EC Rides Again

British Final At Wolverhampton, Mon 30th July 2012

Cracking race to finish. Best man won on the night. Unlucky for Woffy getting it called back when in the lead. Fancied Scott to pull it back and over haul him anyway though.

Shame w can't see Scott riding like that all time....absolutely superb when he's got the bit between his teeth.

• Like 1

Scotty shows his love of Monmore Green again .... well done dude a fully deserved and fully expected win from the hairy monster :-)

Some great talent on the track tonight. Unfortunately they were holding the starting cards.

It was an OK meeting but the line up was pretty poor.

The young lads from the PL did well. Cookie, Roynon and even Tom Perry showed he was one to watch.

The final was predictable but fair play to Scott he deserved his win.

It will now be a battle at Cardiff to see who can outscore Peter Ljung.

Glad to see Mear was not badly injured but he was a bit daft to ride after that.

There are some lads like Mear who deserve a chance to be part of a GB set up.

• Like 1

Not the result I would have wanted purely on the basis that GB will never move forward if Nicholls is the best we can do.

Anyway, congrats Scott. *Bites knuckles* :P

Harris gracious in defeat as ever....What a plonker.

Well done to Nicholls, brilliant meeting from him.

JT.

Woffinden points to his trophy and Pearson remarks "Apologies if you were offended by anything you saw there". How easily offended can Nige get?

Not sure I watched the same things as you.

Woffy was sticking his thumb down and being a tad disrespectful to the trophy. Not sure if I like this or not, on one hand I am pleased he is unhappy at third, but then on the other hand it was a little disrespectful. I do agree though that not sure why Pearson needed to say sorry, not like he swore or stuck two fingers up.

Harris was fairly gracious and had a point, his bike was clobbered and the ref called them back farily quickly. Blamed his machinery, which we can only assume was true, but was gracious to Scott, so not sure what you are are moaning about JT.

• Like 1

Harris gracious in defeat as ever....What a plonker.

Well done to Nicholls, brilliant meeting from him.

JT.

Woffinden points to his trophy and Pearson remarks "Apologies if you were offended by anything you saw there". How easily offended can Nige get?

Think its him mouthing wxxk that NP is reffering to.

Need to grow up Woofinden, your not doing yourself or your sponsors any favours!

• Like 1

Shame w can't see Scott riding like that all time....absolutely superb when he's got the bit between his teeth.

You would do if he rode against such a gash line up week in week out.

A poor meeting on a poor track. About time it got switched to Lynn, Peterborough or Poole.

All that said, well done Scott.

Really feel for Tai.

Well its Cardiff with Scott & Emil............... We all know what happened between them............

Just wanted to say how disgusted i was at Woffinden behaviour just now on Sky Sports. He acted like a spoilt little prat and to use that type of language is not acceptable.

I accept he might be disappointed but he is a professional and should act like one.

When are the speedway authorities going to sort these idiots out.

• Like 1

Just wanted to say how disgusted i was at Woffinden behaviour just now on Sky Sports. He acted like a spoilt little prat and to use that type of language is not acceptable.

I accept he might be disappointed but he is a professional and should act like one.

Irony is sometimes a wonderful thing...

I didn't see his interview what did he say?

Oh and typical Harris blames his equipment yet again pmsl.

Bout the same time they sort every other rider who has sworn/thrown a punch or behaved badly on Sky ... its a emotional sport Tai is young, still not fully over losing his Dad ... then we have people like you starting on him .... BRAVO

Agree.

He goes on about how he is Britain's best rider yet Harris always outperforms him when it matters.

Woffinden has never said he was the best Brit Ladyboy, bit like MJJ has never said he is the best rider in the World, he leaves that to idiots like youlol