British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
greyhoundp

Mildenhall V The Heathens

Here we go again!!! I have been to all but 3 Heathens matches this year both home and away. I am not bothered about having a rider missing from a match. But all 3 heat leaders from one team and 2 from another?????? . And stil, nobody has answered the question as to why the start time cannot be moved forward. Or is the answer just so plainly obvious?

Cant you pick some talent from your training schools you provide???give them a go??

Cant you pick some talent from your training schools you provide???give them a go??

Ummm yes all those training sessions and academies that they hold on 'Dudley high street'

You making fun of supporters who don't have their own track and have to track share. I never thought you would stoop that low.but clearly I was wrong.

If they had their own track the question woudn't even arise because they wouldn't be in this league

Edited by TMW

You making fun of supporters who don't have their own track and have to track share. I never thought you would stoop that low.but clearly I was wrong.

Clearly you was

again......

Hey Montie i dont recall Scunny using many 3 pointers when they were solely in the NL :wink: . Scunthorpe have their agenda, The Heathens have theirs, and it is as Villiers says, I wont be going on for me an almost 300 mile round Trip to watch Guests, we have our OWN Team which includes Adam, Ashley, and Tom, not forgetting Mildenhall r without Heeps & Blackbird. This is an official League meeting with competitive racing, its all very well people saying give the kids a go, which to an extent i agree with, mostly they can hold there own on their own Track, but when they travel they usually struggle to be competitive, against established riders.

Clearly you was

again......

Ooooh nurse my sides !!!!!!!!

Youv'e got me there!!!!!! :t:

Edited by TMW

Tell you what Montie, YOU give us The Track down here and we will provide the Training schools, and probably Janno and Eric would be the first to step forward and offer training and advice, do we have a Deal ?.

Edited by greyhoundp
  • Like 1

Tell you what Montie, you give us The Track we will provide the Training schools; Deal ?.

We have you you can hire im sure :wink: :wink:

Tell you what Montie, YOU give us The Track down here and we will provide the Training schools, and probably Janno and Eric would be the first to step forward and offer training and advice, do we have a Deal ?.

Don't feed the troll I threw him a crumb can't help myself but he isn't worth!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't feed the troll I threw him a crumb can't help myself but he isn't worth!!!!!!!!!!!

Which team you supporting this week then?????

, and about feeding a troll,crumbs are not my idea of a feed

Which team you supporting this week then?????

Don't know can't decide I'm spoilt for choice !!!!!!!

It would be easier for me to decide which one I'm not supporting.

Anyway back to topic. Why can't the meeting be brought forward????

Edited by TMW

We have you you can hire im sure :wink: :wink:

HaHaHa; did you notice the edit whilst you were writing your reply ,i was editing, I added very importantly "down here" :wink:

But back on Topic, why CANT Mildenhall bring the start time forward ??, we are already without Tom Perry come what may, so with a midday start it would still be a good meeting, perhaps even Cam would be able to ride then ?, or better still Monday 27th Bank Holiday, Tigers riding at Mildenhall against Stoke, make that a double header, you would be quids in, with the away support.

Edited by greyhoundp

HaHaHa; did you notice the edit whilst you were writing your reply ,i was editing, I added very importantly "down here" :wink:

Missed the edit,was watching womens boxing,sorry....

TMW have you ever thought of going for gold in this womens boxing comp???

Missed the edit,was watching womens boxing,sorry....

TMW have you ever thought of going for gold in this womens boxing comp???

Mud wresteing is more my thing