British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kluson

Have The Cardiff Tickets Been Sent Out Yet?

I was just getting a little worried that I had not yet received my tickets from Ticket master. Should I have received them already

Thanks and sorry if this is a dumb question

cheers!

thanks , no need to panic yet then! :neutral:

Edited by kluson

I havent had mine either but i only ordered them 2 weeks ago.

A change in personal circumstances means I now have to buy on the day, but as I recall the tickets are normally sent out about seven days prior to event. Something to do with preventing forgeries. I think music festivals do the same. Check your post on Saturday, hope this is of some help

We ordered our tickets on the 15th June and we recieved them on the 5th July, didnt think they would send them that early.

If you have your confirmation surely you would be able to collect them on the day from the ticket office anyway. The best thing would be to phone them to check.

Edited by Brummie Kev

I haven't received mine yet and will be away from Monday so need them to arrive by Saturday. I emailed Ticketmaster on Monday and got no reply so called them yesterday and eventually managed to speak to someone who them put me on hold for 15 minutes to find out what was happening.

He said they are waiting for the blank tickets from FIM but don't know when they will be arriving don't know if they'll post them out in time for me or if I'll have to collect them on the day from the stadium.

I've now just received what looks like a general email sent to everyone from Ticketmaster which says:

Dear Ticketmaster customer,

This is a courtesy email from Ticketmaster regarding the 2012 FIM British Speedway Grand Prix event that is due to take place at Millennium Stadium, Cardiff, on 25 August 2012.

Your tickets will be dispatched closer to the date of the event.

Whilst Ticketmaster aims to dispatch tickets as soon as possible, we are not always able to be specific with the exact dates of dispatch. Please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive before contacting us. If your tickets have not arrived three days before the event, or if you are travelling, three days before you leave, please contact us. Please include your Ticketmaster reference number and the name and postcode under which the booking was made.

The event organiser will not allow Ticketmaster to duplicate lost or undelivered tickets on many events, so it is very important that you receive your tickets in order for you to gain entry into the event.

If you require any further assistance, please visit our FAQs by clicking on:http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/h/help.html

Best Wishes,

Ticketmaster Customer Service

So we shall see what happens, not overly confident it'll go smoothly for me!

"Your tickets will be dispatched closer to the date of the event."

How close do they want to be??

I haven't received mine yet and will be away from Monday so need them to arrive by Saturday. I emailed Ticketmaster on Monday and got no reply so called them yesterday and eventually managed to speak to someone who them put me on hold for 15 minutes to find out what was happening.

He said they are waiting for the blank tickets from FIM but don't know when they will be arriving don't know if they'll post them out in time for me or if I'll have to collect them on the day from the stadium.

I've now just received what looks like a general email sent to everyone from Ticketmaster which says:

Dear Ticketmaster customer,

This is a courtesy email from Ticketmaster regarding the 2012 FIM British Speedway Grand Prix event that is due to take place at Millennium Stadium, Cardiff, on 25 August 2012.

Your tickets will be dispatched closer to the date of the event.

Whilst Ticketmaster aims to dispatch tickets as soon as possible, we are not always able to be specific with the exact dates of dispatch. Please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive before contacting us. If your tickets have not arrived three days before the event, or if you are travelling, three days before you leave, please contact us. Please include your Ticketmaster reference number and the name and postcode under which the booking was made.

The event organiser will not allow Ticketmaster to duplicate lost or undelivered tickets on many events, so it is very important that you receive your tickets in order for you to gain entry into the event.

If you require any further assistance, please visit our FAQs by clicking on:http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/h/help.html

Best Wishes,

Ticketmaster Customer Service

So we shall see what happens, not overly confident it'll go smoothly for me!

I got the same email.

The way the post service is working at the moment if not received a week before the event I would contact them and collect them at the Stadium.