British Speedway Forum

Thanks Timbo.

Does anyone have any recommendations as to where to sit or whether you are just as well paying 20 Euros for the standing section?

Does anyone have any recommendations as to where to sit or whether you are just as well paying 20 Euros for the standing section?

We sat in B last time - a fine view. My personal preference is not to be behind the start-line, so that's ruled A out for us. I am pretty sure our ticket organiser will be plumping for B again.

If you want the atmosphere of the stadium get out in the standing area, however some of our party aren't going for the atmosphere :cry:

Make sure and get a drink in the bar outside the stadium either on practice day or pre-meeting - great for lazing around on the grass with a couple of ridiculously cheap beers and watching the world go by. NB world in this context means Polish speedway fans.

Rico :rolleyes:

Ok. I've been to the Ticketstream site, chosen and booked me seats but now it says:

Cut Off Date is the last item, which shows the date and time by which you need to pay for and receive your ticket(s) at your nearest Sales Agent to ensure your ticket choice is not cancelled automatically by the system and the tickets returned to free sale.

So how do I pay for them by 12th Feb?? :blink:

Ok, seems to be all sorted now.

I'd delete the above but others are bound to have the same problem.

Follow the E Ticket route. Ticketstream will give you an order number then start processing the order and debiting your credit card. You can track progress by returning to the site and entering your order number and email address. If all the relevant boxes are ticked in the resulting window you will see your E Ticket (valid for one person only). Scroll down, press print. By the print button you'll see page numbers (just like the forum's). Use those to print any other tickets. Exchange the 'tickets' for real ones outside the stadium.

Fairly simple..............I just wish they'd tell you this on the site. I thought I was only getting one ticket. It took a while for me to spot the page numbers at the bottom.

As you can choose your seats from the plan I suggest you consider ordering in small blocks to save you sending photocopies of both sides of your credit card and driving licence etc.